Chapter 7. Unlikely Partnership

After Tsubaki saved Noel, the turtles, Ragna, Noel, and Tsubaki were on their way back to the lair.
Ragna even explained to Noel and her friends about they got here and what Rachel told him.
Makoto: So lemme get this straight, we were transported to a city called New York, and we have to defeat a new threat, is that right?
Ragna: Yeah pretty much,
Tsubaki: So who is the new threat.
Ragna: I'm... not sure. I'm still looking into it
That is until Ragna sensed something.
Ragna: You guys go ahead. I'm gonna look around for a while.
Leo: Alright, Just be back on time.

While the group heads back to the lair Ragna wandered off on his own.
Ragna picks up the phone Mikey dropped and looks at it until a certain Tiger mutant came out from hiding.
Tigerclaw: You, hold it right there!
"Huh? Who're you supposed to be?" Ragna asked as he turned around.
Tigerclaw: Are you the one they call Ragna the Bloodedge?
Ragna: That's never a good question...
Tigerclaw: So the rumor is true,  you must be the one who is allied with the turtles,
"Don't even try to deny it, it's all written on this wanted poster" Tigerclaw said as he showed the wanted poster of Ragna.

Tigerclaw: So the rumor is true,  you must be the one who is allied with the turtles,"Don't even try to deny it, it's all written on this wanted poster" Tigerclaw said as he showed the wanted poster of Ragna

Ragna: Huh? Wait that's... Agh Seriously!? That stupid poster followed me into this world too?
Tigerclaw:  Now, hand over the phone.
Ragna: Seriously...? Gimme a break...
Ragna: Sorry but I can't hand this over to some random stranger on the street.
Tigerclaw: That's too bad.
Just then a foot ninja threw a shuriken knocking the phone out of Ragna's hand
Ragna: Huh!? Dammit, the phone!
Tigerclaw: I'll keep him occupied, you grab the T-phone.
???: By Phone do you mean this?
The stranger came out, he was wearing a long black coat with a black hat with green hair, his name is Hazama.
Ragna: You... Hazama!
Hazama: Oh now don't give me that look, I come in peace... this time.
Hazama: There I was, All lonely and alone, and who do I overhear but an old pal from my world?
Tigerclaw: What poor timing, to think that a friend of yours would simply turn up like this.
Ragna: We are NOT friends. Stop screwing around!
Hazama: No need to be shy. C'mon, tell them how close we are.
Ragna: There's not a single speck of friendship between us you son of a bitch!
Hazama: More importantly, Raggy... That was quite a tongue-lashing you were getting back there.
"And you said that you were going to take that phone from my acquaintance and bring it to your boss is that right? Hazama said as he looks at Tiger Claw.
Tigerclaw: Correct. You have a problem with it?
Hazama: Not at all. I think it's a wonderful Idea. Stealing an item from someone your not familiar with.
Hazama: Well I could never see myself doing that...ever.
"So tell me... Do you have a "plan" of some sort?" Hazama Asked.
Tigerclaw: Well we bring Ragna the Bloodedge to Shredder and...
Hazama: Hmmm? What was that? Don't tell me you were trying to wrench a phone from someone you don't know, without a plan of your own.
Ragna: What are you...
"Now Raggy..." Hazama said as he turned his head to Ragna
Hazama: After all this, how could I not partner up with my old buddy from back home?
"The Hell are you up to?" Ragna asked
I told you earlier, didn't I? I'm tied up in all of this too... for now.
Hazama: And like you, I'm hoping to take down these enemies
Hazama: Now, Contrary to all appearances, I am a busy man.
Hazama: So in return for my help, let's see... Why don't you tell me everything you know?
Ragna: ...I don't trust you.
Hazama: Oh dear... how cold.
Ragna: What'd you THINK I was gonna say?
Hazama: That's a real shame... But do you intend on fighting these people all on your lonesome?
"Are you done talking yet?" Tiger claw asked as he got impatient
Hazama: Oh don't worry. Raggy and I are ready to entertain you.
Ragna: Hold on I never said we were going to be partners.
Then Tigerclaw attack. Ragna but he block it with his Blood Scythe
Hazama: Heyyy Raggy, these people aren't playing around. Oh and just a reminder, I'm a lover, not a fighter.
Ragna: Shut up Damnit! Being teamed up with you is already hell!
Hazama takes out his weapons, the Nox Nyctores, Geminis Angulum: Ouroboros.
Hazama was facing a foot ninja.
Hazama launches a snake-like chain at the ninja pulling it towards him.
Hazama: Rising Fang!!
Hazama crescent kicks his opponent leaving him stunned.
The Foot ninja gets up but Hazama was right behind him
Hazama: It's been fun, but it's time I put an end to this.
Hazama: Serpent's Infernal Rapture!
Hazama sends the foot ninja flying with a sky kick.
It then came down onto the ground hard
Hazama: Ragna, I'm done with my opponent.
"Oh good for you!" Ragna said in sarcasm as he was struggling against his opponent
Ragna was facing off against Tigerclaw and they clashed blades.
Tigerclaw: They say you're quite powerful, how about you prove it by showing me this "power" of yours.
Alright. Your funeral." Ragna said as he held out his hand
He starts activating his Azure Grimoire.

Ragna: Restriction 666 released... Dimensional Interference field deployed..! Blazblue... ACTIVATE!!
Tigerclaw: this power! No wonder why Bradford wants him alive.
Ragna jumps in the air after Tigerclaw tries to attack him.
Ragna: Nightmare Edge!!!
Tigerclaw dodges it but drops his guard when Ragna got in close.
Ragna: Let Darkness Consume you!
Ragna's hand turns into a claw of the Black Beast as he snatches Tigerclaw.
Tigerclaw: That's not going to stop me.
"Don't be so sure," Ragna said as he smirked.
Just then, tendrils appear from the ground bombarding Tigerclaw in the process.
Ragna lets go of the tiger mutant.
Tigerclaw: I must admit, Ragna the Bloodedge, you are quite powerful, But don't think this is over,
Tigerclaw began to retreat.
"So he's working for Shredder..." Ragna said to himself.
Hazama: Did you say something?
Ragna: Nothing, now give me that damn phone back.
"Sheesh, no need to be so aggressive," Hazama said as he hands the weird-looking phone back to Ragna
Ragna: Look If I defeat this new threat, We'll get out of this world,
Unexpectedly a portal appeared and Hazama was about to enter it.
Ragna: Where the hell do you think you're going!
Hazama: I'll be heading back to Kagutsuchi if you don't mind.
Ragna: Wait... you're not gonna help us defeat the new threat?!
Hazama: I only came here to assist you, I have no intention of helping you defeat this new enemy.
Hazama heads back to his world, after saying
"Anyway, good luck on defeating this new threat, and do be careful," Hazama said before he left.
Ragna heads back to the lair, he's got more explaining to do.