Chapter 23. One-Eyed Lotus

Meanwhile, Ragna was trying to find Hakumen, then he found a certain warrior wearing a white mask and white armor.
Ragna: Found you, you faceless jackass.
Soon he was able to find him as he slammed on the brakes.
"Dark one, have you come to perish by my hand?" Hakumen asked as he took out Ōokami
Ragna: No I came here to tell you that Bradford wants to talk to you.
Hakumen: Tell him, I have no business in speaking with him.
Ragna: It's probably something important maybe he has one of your allies.
Hakumen: Very well, I'll head over there now, but that doesn't mean I'm done with you, next time we meet each other, I will be your end.
Hakumen's mind: That mongrel, what is he planning?
As Hakumen left. Ragna called Dogpound to let him know that Hakumen was on his way to meet him
Bradford: Did you speak with Hakumen?
"Yep he's on his way" Ragna replied
Bradford: Good. Your off the hook for now.
"Yeah whatever, Talk to you later, Azrael rip-off" Ragna said as he hung up
Dogpound punched the wall in anger. He hated being called that.
Dogpound: Azrael ripoff why would he call me that? Next time I see him,

Back with Ragna, he was on his way back to the lair when he got a call.
Ragna: Yeah?
Kokonoe: What's taking you so long Ragna?
Ragna: Sorry I ran into Celica.
Kokonoe: You ran into Celica?
Ragna: Yeah she told me about Bradford. She claims to have a friendship with the Azrael rip-off. like she has a mutant guardian.
Kokonoe: Why would Celica be friends with the enemy!?
Ragna: I don't know,
Kokonoe: Well I'm going to have a talk with him.
"And how are you going to do that?" Ragna asked in concern.
"I created a hologram transmitter that connects to any nearby com lines." Kokonoe explained.
Ragna: That's... Interesting.
Kokonoe: Well, You better hurry back or Splinter's gonna have your head for being late.
Ragna: How do you know Gramps?
Kokonoe: Yeah, Donnie told me about him.
Ragna: Whatever, I'm almost there so I'm gonna hang up now.
Ragna hung up as he drove into the sewers.
Back at the lair, Makoto, Tsubaki, Noel, and the three turtles were waiting patiently for Ragna's return.
Makoto: Where's Ragna? He's been gone for quite a while.
Mikey: You don't think he got captured did he?
Tsubaki: We should give him some time. He probably had to do something.
Suddenly they heard the sound of a motorcycle and they saw Ragna riding towards them.
Ragna slams on the brakes as the Blood Runner stops.
Ragna: Sorry I'm late,
Mikey: That's the coolest bike I've ever seen!
"I know It's called the Blood Runner" Ragna said as he removed his helmet
Donnie: I never seen anything like it. Who gave you this?
Ragna: A little gift from Kokonoe.
Donnie: Mind if I see it?
Ragna: Go right ahead.
Ragna got off his Blood Runner as Donnie took a look at it

Donnie's mind: This bike is incredible!He examined everything on the bike and starts putting his finger near the bike

He examined everything on the bike and starts putting his finger near the bike.
But as soon as Donnie was about to touch it, he was zapped by seithr energy.
Donnie: What... just happened?
"Oh yeah about that, due to the massive amount of seithr energy on the Blood runner, Only Ragna's allowed to drive it." Kokonoe explained
Mikey: Oh man your so lucky Ragna.
Ragna: I know.
Noel: Um Ragna, We should head back to the lair, Training starts in 20 minutes.
Ragna: Uh, right.
Ragna and the others head back to the lair for their training session.
Meanwhile, Celica and Minerva are going to pay a visit to Bradford.
Minerva: ...
Celica: I'm sure he'll be happy to see us Minerva
She then saw a familiar face, A tiger Mutant and he was carrying something.
"Mr Tigerclaw!" Celica said excitedly as she ran towards him.
Tigerclaw: Celica, did not expect to see you here.
Celia: Minerva and I we're going to visit Bradford to see how he's doing.
Tigerclaw: I see, while your doing that Celica, I have a favor to ask
"What is it?" Celica asked
Tigerclaw: I found this body in the alley, can you bring this to Bradford for me?
Celica: Sure thing.
Tigerclaw hands the body over to Minerva.
Tigerclaw: You have my gratitude, take care Celica.
Celica: You too.
After Tigerclaw left, Celica and Minerva continue heading to their destination
When they reached their destination they saw Dogpound Lifting weights.
this was a great time to visit him so Celica and Minerva went inside to greet Celica's mutant guardian.
Celica: Hi Mr. Bradford.
Dogpound: Oh, Celica, What brings you here?
Celica: We just thought that we stop by to visit you. If that's ok,
Dogpound: Sure go right ahead.
Celica sits down on a chair while Minerva stays next to her.
Dogpound: So I heard about your performance against the turtles. And you did a good job.
Celica: Thank you.
Just then a voice can be heard in the room.
???:  So this is where you've been Celica?
Dogpound: Who goes there?
Celica: Wait, I know that voice. Professor, is that you?
Kokonoe: You guessed it.
Kokonoe's holographic image shows up.