Finding a new member |1

Rachel Berry is the star of Glee Club , she isn't that popular and that's not that bad. She has some friends from Glee but Kurt is her best friend. Right now she has a problem, she has to find another member from Glee so she make a list for people to try. But right when she wants to leave she hears a voice,a man voice,she start following the sound.

She finally find it, it was a tall guy who is talking a shower. She made her mind,she has to make him join the Glee Club.

She took of her shirt then her shorts. She unclasp her bra and pulled down her thong. She get closer to him. She pressed against him,her breast against his back.

Finn completely freeze when he feel that a girl was pressed against him,he knew it can't be Quinn she's in celibacy club. The girls hand was now on his hip verry close to his d*ick,playing with his hair.

He turn around and he see a brunet girl who was smiling.

"Mmm..hi?" He said nervously.

"Hi."

"If you looking for girls looker room th-"

"No, I'm here because I hear you sing and I wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

"Glee Club. We need another member and I will do whatever it takes to make you join!" She said.

"I have a girlfriend."

"I know." She smirk.

"What I would get out of it?"

"Everything you want." She whisper seductively and start stroking his dick. Finn hips jerk forward.

She move her head closer to him and starts kissing his chest moving down until she was on her knees.

She start liking his cock from his balls to his head who now was red and she could taste his precum. He taste good. She took his head in her mouth.

"Oh-yes." He moan and she start bobbing her head back and forth. He move his hands on her face and start moving his hips in and out,fucking her mouth,his dick deep in her throat.

"Goddamn babe." He start moving faster until he feels that he's close.

"Babe..I-I'm coming."

She was sucking harder and that's all he needs to cum in her mouth. She swallow every drop he gave her. She pulled him out and stats liking him cleaning him.

She get up and he stops. He gets out and took a towel and give it to her.

"Thank you."

"So when are the rehearsals?"

"Tomorrow. 3.00 pm. Don't be late." She smile. "You know that you cheated,right?"

"Your the one who suck me off."

"True but you could stop me."

"Who would stop a hot girl who wants to suck his dick?" She giggle at his words and get dressed. Before to leave the room she turn around and said "We should do this again but maybe next time your gonna fuck me." She wink and leave.

He was sitting there frozen with his mouth open. He totally gonna fuck her next time.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hope you like it, if you did please vote!

Alison ⭐