Revenge |29

Rachel's POV

I woke up the next morning and I'm really pissed off because last night Finn didn't want to fuck. He said he is afraid that somebody would caught us. Fuck him! We freaking did it in school and he was afraid to do it in his onw house.  But now I'm going to revenge. I looks down and saw that he was having a boner so I climb on top of him and start moving. I have my panties on so I don't give him the satisfaction of having his cock buried deep inside me. I keep moving and I feel his cock growing even more. I could hear him moaning until he finally opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Why are you wearing panties?" He put his hands on my panties to pulled it down but I moved his hands over his head and keep them there. Now I was bending over because I have to keep his hands there and my boobs are on his face. He groan and kiss them. "Please remove the the bra." He beg but I didn't listen,I only moved slowly and hard but suddenly I moved next to him. "Why did you stop?" I laugh.

"Because now you know how I feel last night." I smirked and get out of bed and put one of Finn's t-shirts on the walk toward the door.

"I'm going to punish you for this really bad."

"It was worth it." I said and walk out.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hellooo! Sorry that its short but I write a long one to "Finchel imagines" and it's really dirty because Wattpad made it private. So go and check it out but not before to follow me because if you don't then you can't read it.

If you enjoy it then vote! Love you sexy people ❤

Alison ⭐