"Fifty shades of grey" |14

Rachel's POV

Finn came back in 10 minutes and we decide to have a movie marathon.

"Do you want some snacks?" I ask.

"Yeah,what do we have?"

"Not sure.." I said and get up and walk to the kitchen. I open the fridge and took out some juice and sodas. I saw a cupcakes mix so I start making them. I put them in the oven and I felt two strong arms around me. I turn around and kiss Finn.

"What kind of cupcakes did you make?"

"With chocolate."

"My favorite! You are purfect!"

"Purfect?"

"Yeah p-u-r-f-e-c-t!"

I giggle and took out some chips.

"All right we have soda,chips,cupcakes..do you want something else?"

"No,thank you!" He kiss my cheek and sat down next to me on a chair.

"I love you." He said. I smile and kiss him.

"I love you too! What moving did you choose?"

"Something with fifty shades.."

"Fifty shades of grey?"

"Yeah!! That one. What is about?"

"Well there is a guy named Christian Grey..." I start telling him about the movie.

"So..she is his slave?" He said.

"That's all you got from this?"

"Yeah.."

Ding!

My cupcakes are ready! I open the oven and took the our and put them carefully on a plate. Finn took the chips and sodas,we sat down on the couch and took the remote control and start the movie.

Finn's POV

At the middle of the movie I looked over at Rachel who was fast asleep,my right hand was over her shoulders and her head was on my shoulder. I was playing with her hair and I move my head back to the screen. Shit! That dude is really rough. What would be to do that to her? That would be interesting..

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hello! I'm really sorry for not updating and because this chapter is short but my uncle died and I didn't sleep since Friday 🙍. Hope you enjoyed it and of you did please vote and comment! Love you ❤

Alison ⭐