Talking about future |13

Finn's POV

I woke up and I didn't saw Rachel,so get out of bed and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and I saw Rachel cooking breakfast,i put my hands around her waist and kiss her neck.

"Morning." I said against her neck.

"Morning..wait are you naked?" She said and giggle.

"Yes, I'm too tired to put something on."

"Even boxers?"

"Even boxers and."

"Go sit at the table I'm bringing you breakfast." I did what she said. She put a plate in front of me with eggs,bacon and toast. I smile and kiss her hand.

"Thank you. It's looking amazing."

She sat down with her bowl with milk and cereals. We start eating in silence and I was staring at her sometimes. I start loving her and I'm glad she is feeling the same. I can see myself with her for the rest of my life..is that normal?

"Babe..do you think we're gonna last?" I said quietly.

"Yes..you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm falling for you." She said with a smile.

"I'm falling for you too." I said and kiss her cheek.

"I can't believe we actually are together.." I looked confused at her.

"Why?"

"We were just having just sex nothing more and now we star developing feelings for each other."

"I want to marry you one day." I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah..I want to have a family with you."

"How many kids do you want?" She ask.

"Six."

"Really? Don't you think are too many?"

"No.How many do you want?"

"Two or three."I looked at her and kiss her hard. I'm sure that if we are gonna be married we gonna have six kids.

Her small hand moved into my hair and I move my hand on her hip. We get up and I push her on the table,I push her shirt up and she doesn't have panties. I grab her hips and pulled her closer to me and penetrate her.

"You're so thigh babe." I moan.

"Faster." She moan and I grab her better and start moving faster. God! I'm gonna come and she's not even close.

"Ahh..Finn..yes."

"I want you to ride me." I said and move on the floor.

"Ohh..yes babe..right there!" I moan and helped her moving faster. I moved one of my hands down on her clit and rub him. She let go and I followed her.

"When are your dads coming back?"

"In three days." She said.

She put her shirt on and made her way to her room,I follow behind. When I enter the room she was looking into her closet,I pick up my clothes and put them on. I have to go home and change.

"Babe I'm going home to change!" I said and kiss her cheek. I took my jacket and leave.

Rachel's POV

I'm happy that Finn is thinking about us getting married and have kids..but I don't know if I want so many kids..it would be too hard. But we're gonna leave and see. I walk to my desk ,sat down and start doing some homeworks until Finn's come back.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloooo!! Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you enjoy it and if you did vote and comment! Love you ❤

Alison ⭐