Wet dream |8

Rachel's POV

The next day I woke up and saw Finn next to me. I smile and I was about to kiss him when I heard a knock in the door. Shit my dads are home!

"Honey are you awake?"

"Mm now yes."

"Please come downstairs for breakfast."

"Okay." I start pushing Finn slowly,he open his eyes and stand up.

"Morning." He said and try to kiss me.

"You have to go,my dads are home!"

"Shit! Shit,how I'm getting out?"

"Use the window!"

"Okay." He start dressing and quietly kiss me and jump out of the window.

"See you in school." He said and walk off. I sigh and start dressing,I chose some disco black pants and a white crop top. I did a natural makeup then took my backpack and leave. When I got downstairs I just eat some toast then left.

When I got to school everyone was staring at me! Why? What the hell is happening?? I saw Finn so I run up to him.

"Hey sexy,do you already miss me?"

"Yes but I didn't came because of that,do you know why is everyone staring at me?"

"I think I have an idea. Maybe Quinn tell them that I broke up with her for you."

"Berry." I turn around and I saw Santana.

"What?"

"It's true that this big boy broke with Barbie for you?"

"Yes."

"Interesting,if you ever get bored of him just call me."

"Fuck off,she's mine!"Finn says a bit angry.

"That never stops me!" She wink at me and walk away.

"Well that was..interesting.." I said.

"Promise me that you're not gonna sleep with her!"

"Fine.." I said and walk off.

Finn's POV

I walk into Spanish classroom and make my way to the back..I want to sleep. The teacher (Mr.Shue) enter the room and I put my head on the bench.

» I enter Rachel's room and there she was,she's wearing just some thong and a bra. She pulled me on bed so she was on top,she starts kissing my neck and with her hands she was pulling my shirt up and the over my head. She unzipped my pants and pulled them down ,she took of her panties and bra and the my boxers.

She bites her lower lip and reaches between us, grabbing a hold of my erection, pumping it a few times and sliding down. A loud moan escapes her as she slides down as far as she could.

"This...is so good." She raps out and leans on my chest, clutching my shoulders as she starts to move slowly. My eyes slowly wander down as Rachel decides to pick up the pace, moving faster and harder on top of me. My hands land on her hips, helping her move.My eyes glued to her bouncing boobs. This is beyond fucking awesome.

"OH GOD..F-FINN YES! OH-" «

"Dude,dude wake up!" I open my eyes and I saw Puck.

"What?"

"Dude you were moaning and groaning..and you kinda have a boner."

I look down at my pants and I saw the boner. Fuck! I just had a wet dream!

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloooo! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you did vote! Love you ❤

Alison ⭐