"Love you!" |12

Rachel's POV

"C'mon Finn! We have to make it perfect!"

"I'm trying!"

"From the top!"

»Don't go breaking my heart

"I couldn't if I tried"

Oh honey, if I get restless

"Baby, you're not that kind"

Don't go breaking my heart

"You take the weight off me"

Oh honey, when you knock on my door

"Ooh, I gave you my key"

(Hoo hoo, nobody knows it)

When I was down

"I was your clown"

(Hoo hoo, nobody knows it)

Right from the start

"I gave you my heart

Oh, I gave you my heart"

So don't go breaking my heart

"I won't go breaking your heart"

(Don't go breaking my heart)

Nobody told us

"'Cause nobody showed us"

Now it's up to us babe

"Oh, I think we can make it"

So don't misunderstand me

"You put the light in my life"

Oh, you put the spark to the flame

"I've got your heart in my sights"

(Hoo hoo, nobody knows it)

When I was down

"I was your clown"

(Hoo hoo, nobody knows it)

Right from the start

"I gave you my heart"

(Oh), "I gave you my heart"

Don't go breaking my heart

"I won't go breaking your heart"

(Don't go breaking my heart)

(Oh), "I gave you my heart"

Don't go breaking my heart

"I won't go breaking your heart"

Don't go breaking my,

(don't go breaking my, don't go breaking my my heart)

"Don't go breaking my", (don't go breaking my) heart

"I won't go breaking your heart"

Don't go breaking my heart

"Don't go breaking my

I won't go breaking your heart"

Don't go breaking my, (don't go breaking my heart)

(Oh, yeah!)«

This time was perfect! Our voices are matching amazing, I'm 100% sure that we're going to win!

"Babe what do you want to do tonight?"

"We're going to have dinner with Kurt and his new boyfriend Blaine."

"At what time?"

"Well 7 so you can pick me up at 6:50."

"Sure thing babe." Finn kiss my cheek and left the room. He so nice,I mean since I accept to be in a relationship with him he is so caring and sweet.. I think I'm falling in love with him.

Last night Finn spend it at my house and we leave for school together. Now it's 3 o'clock and I finished all my classes so I have to go home to decide what to wear at the dinner.

I pick up my backpack and I heard my phone going off,I have a new message.

"Babe I have football practice now so I can't take you home. I'll so sorry! Please call or send a message when you get home.xxx"

I smile and text back.

"It's fine babe don't worry and I'll send you a message.xxx"

I send it and leave the room making my way out of school.

When I get home, I quickly took my phone out and start composing a message.

"Hey babe,I just got home. See you soon.xxx"

After a minute he replied.

"Glad to hear that you're safe. Can't wait to see you. Love you!xxx"

I was shocked at the last part but I'm glad that he's feeling the same,I quickly compose a message because I don't want him to feel bad.

"Love you too!xxx"

I lock my phone and walk into my room. I start looking in the closet for a dress...at the end I found a black strapless dress who was about my thighs. I put in on my bed and walk in the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out I look at the clock and it was just 4 so I thought that I should sleep until 6.

<6:20p.m>

I rub my eyes and look at the clock. Fuck! It's 6:20. I make a natural make up and curled my hair but they were loose curls and put my dress on. I took my purse and put my phone,money and the key of the house in it. When the clock hit 6:50 a knock heard from the door,I open it and I saw Finn.

"Hi.." I said and kiss his cheek.

"H-Hi.."

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes but don't you think this dress is to revealing?"

"I'll be by your side all night!"

"Well then let's go!" He said and took my hand.

We get at restaurant in 6 minutes and when we got in we saw Kurt and Blaine.

"Hi guys." I said and hug Kurt.

"Hi."

We sat at the table (Finn next to me) and start talking. I was talking to Kurt when I feel Finns hand on my thigh,I didn't turn to him because I know he's gonna stop. Gosh I'm wrong because his hand was now moving up and down and when it was coming up it was going much up.

"I have to use the restroom." I excuse myself and get up. When I got to the restroom I look and the mirror and fix my hair. Suddenly I felt two big arms around my waist.

"Hi love." He said and kiss my neck.I put my head on his shoulder to give him more access to my neck. He was kissing and nipping my skin until I turn around and push him a little.

"We are in a public bathroom!" I said and he smirk.

"I know so excited!"

"We are on a dinner!"

"They can wait,I promise it is gonna be quick!"

I close the gasp between us and kiss him rough. He push me up my dress to reach my panties and put them down. I unzipped his pants so in that way just his cock was out,he spun me around and I bend over. He penetrated me hard and didn't give me time to adjust with his size he just start moving fast.

He was moving faster and faster his thrust was almost painfully. I hit my climax quickly and he followed just behind me. He pulled out and fix his pant while I was fixing my hair and makeup. We get out of the restroom and got back to the table pretending that nothing happened,after that our dinner was normal.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloooo!!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you did vote!! Love you ❤

Alison ⭐