"I miss fucking you." |28

•One week later•

Rachel's POV

Today is Friday and today Finn's mom decided to make a family lunch and by family I mean his grandparents,uncles,aunts and cousins. I'm nervous because Carole want to us to announce that we're engaged.

Today I'm wearing red lenjerie and a blue dress which is just above my knees. I put made a natural make up and put on my high heels.

I walk downstairs where Finns parents and Finn himself were. Finn smiled at me and I walk in front of him and give him a kiss.

"I miss you." I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" His hand was now on my ass and he squeezed it.

"I miss fucking you." He whisper in my ear. I giggle,he's the only one who could say something like that with his parents around.

"I miss that too." He kissed my neck and slowly bite it.

"Well we should go upstairs." I moved back.

"We can't you're family will be here in any minute."

"We can cancel." Right when I was about to answer Carole walk into the living room.

"We can't cancel the lunch because of your hormones Finnegan!" Finn looked embarrassed and blush. He was about to say something but the door bell interrupt him.

I open the door and I saw an old lady and an old man.

"Hello."I said smiling.

"Hi sweetie." The lady said.

"Come in. I'm Rachel-"

"My girlfriend." Finn interrupt me, I smiled.

"You're really beautiful."

"Thank you.Do you need anything?"

"A glass of water will be wonderful." I nod and turn around making my way toward kitchen.I took the water and I felt a pair of arms hugging my waist. I look over my shoulder and I saw Finn.

"Doggy style?" I shook my head and giggle. "C'mon, I'm really horny and you're dress is not helping." He moved closer,pressing his boner on my ass. I quietly moan.

"I need to give your grandma the glass of water." He groan and moved back.

"Fine but I'll wait you in my room." He smack my ass and left. I quickly took the glass with water and walk out of the room.

I hand the glass of water to Finn's grandmother."Do you need something else?" They both shook their head. "Then excuse me but I forgot something upstairs." I walk upstairs and enter Finn's room.

"Babe?" I felt a hand on my boob and I turn around to see Finn who was smirking. He closed the door and I push him against it. I got on my knees and look at him while I was rubbing his boner.

"Should I take care of it?"

"Oh yes please." He moan. I undid his pants pulling them down. I kiss him through his boxers,Finn grab my hair and pull it.

"Don't tease,we don't have to much time and I want to fuck you too." I pulled his boxers down and lick the tip. I slowly took all of his cock in my mouth and start bobbing my head fast and hard. Finn moan and start moving his hips,I open my mouth wide and let him fucking my mouth hard his tip hitting the back of my throat.

"I love the fact that you can't gag." He said and keep moving. "Get up." He pulled his cock out and I got up. He moved his hand under my dress and smack my ass,I gasp.

"Shush now, you have to be quite." I nod and he pulled my thong off. "Bend over baby." I bend over in front of him and he pulled up my dress so he could see my ass and pussy from behind. He push one finger inside my wet pussy and I moan. "Shush." He added another one and move them fast while he push one finger in my ass hole. I moved my hand over my mouth sk I could stop moaning loud. "Do you want my cock deep inside your tight  pussy?" He slowly bite my shoulder and I nod. "Say it." and he slapped my ass hard.

"I want your cock deep inside me, please." I pulled his hand put and push his big cock inside me,he didn't let me to adjust he just start moving fast holding my hips hard. "Slap my ass." I said and he slap my ass hard three times,I think he let a hand print. He moved even harder,pulling my hair hard with one hand and the other one clawing down my back. "I'm close baby." I moan and Finn keep thrusting hard. I heard a knock in the door.

"Rachel sweetie did you find the thing you were looking for?" It was Finn's grandmother. I took my hand from my mouth and Finn keep moving hard and pulling my hair ever harder.

"Mm yes, I'll be down in a minute."

"Okay sweetie." I heard her leaving and Finn bend over.

"Should I make you cum now?" I nod and he slapped my boobs."Say it baby."

"Yes please,make me cum hard." Finn smirked and moved his hand on my clit teasing it that's all it took to make me cum hard over his cock,I could feel Finn moving slower which means he cum too. "Did you had a condom?"

"No but its fine. I'm here no matter what. Now you should go." I nod and put back on my thongs. I look in the mirror and made sure I'm looking good. I unlock the door and I was about to leave when I felt Finn slapping my ass.

"I love your ass so much. I can't to fuck it tonight." He smirked and I shook my head and left the room.

I walk downstairs and I saw that all of Finn's family was here. I smiled and Carole introduced me to everyone.

I was talking to one of Finn's cousins,his name is Josh and he is 19 years old. I felt an arm around me,I looked up and I saw Finn. He smiled and start talking to Josh,Finn's hand went down on my ass and squeezed it. Someone is jealous. I giggle and listen what they were talking.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloooo! Hope you enjoyed  this chapter and if you did please vote! Ohhh and please read my new book "Finchel imagines". Love you ❤

Alison ⭐