"OMG!" |4

Rachel's POV

I like spending time with Finn and I'm not speaking just about sex,he actually is a great friend. We have to sing a duet and I have the perfect song.

"What do you think we should sing?"

"What about "Don't go breaking my heart"? I ask.

"Okay." I smile and turn around making my way to the auditorium Finn was close behind me.

We enter the room and he spun me around so I was facing him. He start kissing my neck letting me know that he wants me,I want him too but we are at school.

"Finn..we can't?"

"Why?" He keep kissing and sucking my neck.

"B-Because w-we.. ohh yes.. at school."

"We'll be careful..please I really need you." His hand was now in my panties and he push one finger inside me.

"Finn.." I moan and he added another finger.

"Fine." I said and he smirk again my skin. I jump,my legs around his back and he walk toward the piano. Once he put me down he push my skirt and panties down. He unzipped his pants letting his cock free. He out a condom on and slam into me making me moan loud.

"Move." I said. He start moving slowly but deep so I could feel all of him. I was moaning and when he starts going faster I moan loud a little too loud.

"Shush now." He said and I try not to moan too loud but it's impossible I love the feeling of him inside me. I was getting close when I hear a noise but we can't stop now. After another few more trusts I come hard and he come right after me.I was breathing heavily,my eyes still closed.

"OMG!" I open my eyes and I saw Kurt. FUCK! I quickly put my panties on and skirt.

"Kurt we can explain."

"My eyes,my fucking eyes!"

"Are you gonna tell somebody?"

"That Finn is cheating on Quinn with you? No,but you have to make a decision." He said looking at Finn. Finn nods and remain silent.

"Thank you."

He just leave.

"Do you think he would tell?" Finn ask.

"I don't know.."

"That mean I really have to choose."

"Mm..yeah." I said.

"I want you." I freeze,he was serious? He is choosing me over his girlfriend.

"I want you too. But you should think about this,maybe you have strong feelings for her and you didn't know."

He nods and I leave. I need to go home,maybe Finn would pick Quinn then everything between us would be awkward and I don't want that. I really like him.

Maybe even start falling for him..

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloooo! So here is the new chapter,hope you enjoy it and if you did vote.Love you ❤

Alison ⭐