Sex in the auditorium |9

Finn's POV

I need to find Rachel! Where the hell she could be? I enter the auditorium and I saw her.

"Hey Finn!" She said and I got closer to her. I didn't respond back but I start kissing her,she was surprised at first but then she start kissing back. I move my hands on her hips ,she jump and wrapped her legs around me and I sat down so she was on my lap. My lips travel down her chin and jaw, brushing my tongue over her pulse point. Rachel threw her head back and sighed. My hand traveled up her back and to her sides, pulling her shirt up to expose her bra. A smile played around my lips and I hooked my thumbs into her bra, running them along the base of her breasts. She moaned a little and parted her lips a little, closing her eyes to soak in the feeling. Rachel loved when I touched her, I made her feel like her whole body was on fire.

Suddenly she pulled back when my finger pushed her panties aside and my thumb was flicking over her clit.

"Finn..what happened. Why are you like this?"

"I need you..now!"

I slipped my finger into her body and pushed it in as deep as I could, receiving a moan from Rachel. I pulled my finger out and added another one. I started to move my fingers really slow. Finally she managed to unbutton my jeans and pull the zipper down, her hand cupping the bulge in my boxers. A groan escaped my throat and I let my fingers move a little faster. She pulled away from the kiss.

"Do you have a condom?"

"Yes."

Rachel chuckled and quickly reached behind my back, pulling out my wallet. She found the desired object fast and took it out. She ripped it open and smiled a little, rolling the condom over my erection. I gasped at the sensation and felt Rachel removing my fingers and pulled her panties down. She moved her hands on my shoulder to push herself up a little, moving towards me until my tip was stretching her opening. I placed my hands on her waist while I watched Rachel slide down onto me.

I gripped her waist tightly and started to move her on top of me, slow at first but speed increasing quickly. Soon we both were panting and I was so close. I gripped her even tighter and felt her walls pulsating and clenching around me.

Rachel watched me as I came and she smiled. But that smile was replaced with a loud moan when I forced her to keep moving, my fingers assaulting her clit. A few strokes and thrusts and Rachel explode. I held her tightly in my arms and smiled as she tried to catch her breath, her head laying on my shoulder.

"That was amazing!" I said.

"Yeah it was,we probably should go people can come here." I nod and she get up and put her panties back. I zipped my pants and get up.

I have to get ready for my next class,I still have another four more classes. I took Rachel's hand and leave the auditorium.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hellooooo! Here is the new chapter! If you enjoy it vote! Love you ❤

Alison ⭐