He still have that effect on her |6

Rachel's POV

It's hurting to see him with her after he tell me that he would choose me over her and then he changed his mind,why? Did he realized that I'm not good enough? No,I am good enough and if he doesn't want me then he is loosing! Fuck Finn,I need someone else..but who? Puck. He doesn't want relationships,he just fuck. I walk to his locker and shut it.

"You,me, at my house. 8p.m. Don't be late." I said handing him a piece of paper with my number. He smirk and nod. He should be good enough to forget about Finn. I walk past the janitor closet and I hear some groans. I enter the closet and saw Finn jercking himself off.

"Aww your little girlfriend doesn't let you to fuck her?"

I said getting closer.

"Yes,do you want to help me?"

"Mm..no! I have to be in a good shape for tonight." I smirk,time to revenge.

"With who?"

"Noah."

"Puck.." He murmur.

"Anyway I'm letting you to finish. Have a good day Finny."

I get out and made my way to my locker. I took my books for English and start walking toward the class.

I'm sitting next to Noah. SCORE.I can tease him because we are in the back.

He smile at me and I put my hand on his thigh and start moving her up and down. He put his hand on my thigh and squeezed. I moan quietly and move my hand up until I reach his boner and start squeezing. He close his eyes,I move closer to his ear.

"I can't wait for you to come tonight." I bit his earlobe. He turn his face so we were face to face.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard that tomorrow you'll be too sore to move."

"Are you sure you are that good?"

He smirk and said

"Of course."

I move back to my initial position and pulled my hand away from his boner. The lessons was boring and I couldn't do anything to Noah because Finn was next to us watching us.

When I was about to leave the class (I was the last one) someone dragged me back and push me up against the wall.

I turn around and saw an angry Finn.

"What?" I said.

"You were rubbing Puck!"

"And..?"

"It supposed to be me." He said pushing himself against me. I push him back.

"You choose Quinn over me."

"I'm sorry! I need you!"

"I'm sorry but I can't accept you back." I said and try to leave.

"Please.." He begged.

"Noah is coming tonight."

"Tell him that you have things to do."

"No thank you."

He push me against the wall angry.

"Your mine!" He said and kiss my neck hungrily. I moan,fuck that's not fair!

"I still have an effect on you."

"I think you always gonna have." He continue kissing and sucking on my neck when the door open. I open my eyes and I saw Puck.

"What-" He starts.

"We can explain." I said.

"That you were about to fuck in the English classroom?"

"Please don't tell anyone."

"Fine..but you have to do something for me."

"Anything."

"We are still seeing tonight."

"No-" Finn starts but I interrupt him.

"Okay."

"Okay?" Said Finn annoyed.

"It's just a night and your not onw me!"

"Fine but just one night."

"Sure." Noah said.

I don't know why but I have a good feeling about tonight.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hellooo! Sorry for not updating. Hope you enjoy the chapter and if you did vote! Love you ❤

Alison ⭐