Future |24

Finn's POV

"Daddy,daddy look ducks!" I look at the little girl in front of me and smiled.

"I know princess." She took my hand and drag me closer. I feel a hand around my waist and look down.

"Hi babe." I said and kiss her lips.

"Hi handsome." She said and walk toward the little girl who was feeding the ducks. I walk toward them,took the little girl in my arms and kiss her cheek she smile and wrapped her tiny hands around my neck.I took Rachel's hand in mine and start walking.

I opened my eyes and saw Rachel's head on my chest,I smiled and kiss her head. I wrapped my arm tightly around her waist. I can't believe I just dream about having a family with Rachel,now I really know that I need her in my future. Without her I'm nothing but she probably will go to college and I want to become and actor. I feel Rachel moving and I down and saw that she's opening her eyes.

"Morning beautiful." I said and kiss her.

"Morning."

"I want us to have a family."

"What?" She looked at me confused.

"I want us to have a family but not right now,in the future."

"But I'm going to college,maybe in New York or L.A."

"And I'll come with you anywhere you'll go!" I said and staring into her eyes.

"You sure? What if we will fight."

"If we have a fight then I promise to make everything I can to take you back! Just please don't let go of me."

"Never." I smiled and kiss her forehead.

"You know we have school today." I said.

"I know but you're so warm and I'm so comfy I don't want to move." I chuckle and kiss her again.

"If you want we can skip school today."

"Thank you." She said and kiss my chest then close her eyes.

I can't wait to start my future with Rachel and I think I know how to make the first step.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hellooo! Guys I wrote this because I don't want to make you wait to much. I'm sorry if it's not good but I really tried. Hope you enjoyed it and if you did the vote! Love you guys ❤

Alison ⭐