Sex in the choir room |2

Rachel was sitting in the auditorium and Finn wasn't there yet! Uggghhh she was angry because she suck him off to join the Glee Club and he wasn't there! She's sooo gonna yell at him.

"I'm sorry. I'm late." A voice said behind her. She turn around and saw Finn,he wink at her and get closer to her.

"I thought you changed your mind."

"We had a deal."

"Yes we have."

"Finn Hudson." Mr.Shue shout.

"My turn."

He walk on the scene and the music began. Damn his voice was amazing. She definitely needs a new deal with him. While she was thinking Finn finished his song.

"Well done Finn." Mr.Shue said.

"Thanks."

"You can go in the choir room,we gonna have a meeting."

"Okay."

Finn goes back to Rachel who was smiling.

"Let's go in the choir room."

She took his hand and get out of auditorium. She decided that she is going to flirt with Finn even that he has a girlfriend if he loves her then he's going to push her back.

So now they are in the choir room and she decide that they would sit in the back. In the middle of Mr.Shue speech she moved her hand in his hips near his cock.

He moan quietly when she start rubbing his hip. She move her hand a little bit closer now her hand was on his cock and she was moving her hand slowly driving his crazy.

"Umm-Rach..we are in class."

"But I want you soo bad." She whisper in his ear making him moan. He was hard really hard and she could feel it.

The bell ring and everyone leave the room, it was 12 which means it's time for lunch. But Rachel and Finn was still in the room.

Rachel get up and sat on his lap. He moan and move his hands on her ass, she was wearing a skirt. His hands moved under her skirt and start pull her underwear down,she sat up a little bit for him to pulled the down.

"You said you have a girlfriend."

She said and unzipped his pants.

"Mhhm." He respond and pulled his pants and boxers down enough to release his dick.

"Are you a virgin?" The brunet ask.

He blush a little and nod.

"Ohh so you didn't fuck your girlfriend."

He shook his head.

She smile and move her head to his ear.

"I'm going to make you feel so good." She sat down and pulled him into her,they both moan.

"Rach-ohh- condom."

"I'm on pills."

She start moving faster.

"Oh Finn. Move on the piano." She said,he get up with her in his arms and move to the piano. He put her down and start fuck her hard.

"Touch me."

"I'm touching you."

"Rubb my clit, I'm going to come harder." He moan and move a hand between their bodies and start rubbing her clit hard and fast.

"Yes Rach-your so thigh."

"Yes-ohh-yes. F-Finn."

"Let go baby. Come now."

She moan and come around him making him come deep inside her.

He pulled out of her and try to breath normal.

"That was amazing." He said.

"Mhhm."

"How I was?" He ask putting on his boxers and pants.

She got down of the piano and move closer to him.

"The best I ever had." He smiled and kiss her.

"Do you think someone hear us?" She ask.

"Maybe your a screamer." He smirk.

They make sure they look reasonable and make their way to cafeteria.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I know that right now is not really mature but there would be chapters where they going to have rough sex so I'm not risking.

Don't forget to vote if you like. Love you ❤

Alison ⭐