Meeting his parents |16

Finn's POV

I woke up the next morning,I quickly pick up my phone and saw it was 9.30 all ready. I get up and walk toward the bathroom,I took a shower and brush my teeth. I changed in some jeans and a read t-shirt.

I walk downstairs in the kitchen where my mom was.

"Morning." I said and kiss her cheek.

"Morning sweetheart. Where are you going?"

"At Rachel's."

"Who is Rachel?" Fuck I forgot to tell my mom about her.

"She is my girlfriend." She gasp. Dear God..

"What about Quinn? You know what it doesn't matter I never really like her." (Sorry for Quinn fans) "You should bring her today at lunch!"

"Sure..when do you want us to be here?"

"Hmm..I think 1p.m it's fine."

"Okay,bye mom. Love you!" I said and start walking toward the door.

"Love you too hun!"

I go into the car and turn on the radio. What I'm going to do if Rachel's not gonna want to come? Well let's just hope that's not gonna happen. I parked outside of Rachel's house and get out. I knock and she answered just in a shirt. Oh wait that's my shirt, it looks good on her.

"Morning." I said and kiss her.

"Morning. Come in." I enter the house and she brag me in the kitchen.

"Did you have breakfast?"

"No."

"Do you want pancakes?"

"Yes. Rachel my mom wants us to go today at my house for lunch."

"Sure..but are you sure you want me to meet your parents?" I walk behind her and hug her resting my head on her shoulder.

"Of course you are my girlfriend." She smile and kiss my cheek.

"I love you." She said and I smiled.

"I love you too." I walk back to the table and sit down.

After breakfast we decided to cuddle,something new in our relationship,we never actually just cuddle. My head was in the crook of her neck.

"Finn.." I heard a soft voice. I groaned and open my eyes.

"Did I..did I fall asleep?"

"Yes." She chuckle. "Get up it's 12.50 we have to be ar your house in 10 minutes."

"Okay." I said and get up. "Are you ready?"

"Yes,I just have to put some make up. "

"You don't have to,you are beautiful just the way you are."

"Finn I can't meet your parents without make up on my face,I look horrible!" She said and I just walk behind her and look at her into the mirror. I took her brush from her hand and kiss her.

"Please, you are beautiful."

"Fine but if your mother is going to be disgusted by my face it's your fault!" She said and I chuckle.

"Let's go!" I said and grab her hand.

We arrived at my house at 1p.m.,I open the door for her and we walk into the kitchen where my mom was.

"Him mom! This is Rachel,my girlfriend."

"Hello Mrs.Hudson,nice to meet you."

"You can call me Carol."

"Thank you for the invitation." My mom smiled wide.

"You're very welcome sweetie. Lunch will be done in a minute."

"Honey I'm home."

"Christopher come in the kitchen!" My mom yell. My dad enter the kitchen and kiss my moms cheek.

"And you are?" My dad ask Rachel.

"I'm Rachel Berry."

"My girlfriend." I smile and hold Rachel hand.

"All right, you can go and sit down the table and I'll come with the lunch."

"Do you need help?" Rachel ask.

"Yes,thank you."

My dad and I walk in the dining room and sit down.

"I like her. She's something special."

"Yeah..she is."

"When did you got together?"

"2 weeks ago..I think." We keep talking until my mom and Rachel come with the lunch. We talk all the time and when we finished eating Rachel and I walk into my room. She sat down on my bed,I sat next to her.

"Do you wanna make out?" I ask.

"Your parents are downstairs." I didn't answer but I kiss her hard. I push her on the bed but she moved on top. I moved my hand under her skirt and squeezed her ass,she moan against my mouth.

"Finn did-uups sorry." I look at my mom who was sitting in the doorway. "Don't forget about protection!" And with that she leave.

"That was awkward.." Rachel said."I should go.."

"Noo!Let's take a nap."

"But you wake up like 30 minutes ago."

"I don't care,I just want to lay here with you." I kiss her and she rest her head on my chest. I close my eyes and doze off.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloo! Hope you enjoy it and if you did vote!! Love you ❤

Alison ⭐