'I think I got Rachel pregnant' |17

I had to publish this again because the first time was to privat. Sorry

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Half hour later Finn woke up before Rachel,he looks down at his pants and he saw the bulge he could take care of him but Rachel was here so is her job.

He start kissing her neck.

"Stop, I'm tired." She moan.

"I'm going to do the all job,all you have to do is to enjoy." He said and squeezed her ass,he pulled down her panties and remove his sweat pants. She opened her legs just a few inches wider so he could move his cock between her ass and down to tease her pussy lips. She inhaled loudly when he pushed one finger inside her making sure she was wet and ready for him. Fuck she was more than ready, she was dripping. He removed his finger and pushed inside her hearing a loud moan. He moved his hand over her mouth and groaned against her neck and kissed it giving her hickeys not caring about what she's gonna say after.

She tried to move against him but he said before that he's going to do all the work.He moved his hand underneath her so he could reach her clit and started rubbing slowly making her go crazy. He kept thrusting slowly but firmly and he had no rush of finishing anytime soon unless she begged him.She could feel her orgasm coming up but she loved it when he fucked her slowly. She didn't want it to end but she needed to come badly and unless she told him he would just keep doing what he was doing now.

"Cum Rachel," he whispered huskily against her ear and groaned when he felt her get wetter.

"Finn." she moaned softly and when he pressed harder on her clit and hit her spot she came hard against his cock barely arching her back in pleasure.

"I love you," he groaned as he came deep inside her pussy giving everything he got.He stayed half on top of her still moving as they came back down from their high and kissed the back of her neck and moved off her.

"Hi."

"Hi!"

"What time it is?" She ask. He look at his phone.

"4.50p.m."

"I should go." She said.

"Noo,please stay over the night."

She snuggle against him.

"Dis you use a condom,right?" He didn't it his not gonna tell her.

"Of course." She smile and kiss his cheek.

*Knock-knock*

"Finn did you and Rachel finished?" Carol ask. Rachel's cheeks turn red and look away while Finn was smirking.

"Yes,come in."

"I want to know if Rachel is gonna spend the night,so I know what to make for dinner."

"I'm sorry Carol but I have to go home."

"It's fine sweetie,I just hope I'm going to see you more often."

"Of course." Carol left the room and Rachel put her pants on.

"I was hoping that you are staying."

"I'm sorry but I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow." She kiss his cheek and left the room.

Rachel got home really fast and when she got into her room she undressed and walk into the bathroom for a shower. After a hot shower,Rachel put her pajama on and jump in bed. She took her laptop and search for "Pretty little liars.". She fall asleep during the Halloween episode.

Rachel's POV

I woke up in the morning beautiful I was about to puke. I run in the bathroom and throw up. God what is happening? I didn't eat something bad,maybe is just a cold.

I changed my clothes,wait a second today is Monday..oh fuck! I have school today. I cheek my backpack and took my phone. I close the door and made my way toward school.

I walk into the school and made my way to my locker,when I got there Finn was waiting for me.

"Hi babe." He said and lean in to kiss me and I kiss back harder.

"Hey."

"How are you feeling?" He ask.

"Not good,I throw up this morning."

Finn's POV

Oh fuck. Shit shit shit! I think I got Rachel pregnant..this is not going to end good.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloo!! Here it is! If you enjoy it push the vote button!! Love you ❤

Alison ⭐