Punishment |30

Finn's POV

I quickly get out of bed,put some boxers on and walk downstairs. I already know that my parents are not home so I can punish Rachel right now.

I found her in kitchen,she was looking for a glass. I walk behind her grab her wait hard and she yelp. "I'm going to punish you." She turn around and looked confused.

"Now? But what about your parents?" I chuckle.

"They are not home." I moved my hands on her sides and pull down her panties. I spear her legs and rub her clit slowly making her moan. I stop and she looked at me.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because I want to fuck you hard." I smirked and pulled her t-shirt off. "Bend over." I whisper in her ear. She did as I said and I removed my boxers. I spear her legs even more and push myself inside her.

I pulled her hair hard and she push her back against my chest and I keep moving fast. I slapp her ass,again and again until I could see my handprint."You've been a really bad girl."

"I know." She said and I moved my hand on her boobs and slap both of them. She yelp and I slapped harder."Shush" I pulled her hair hard and thrust hard.

 I turn her around,she jump and wrapped her legs around my back and I push her against the wall.

I moved harder my hand on the wall and her hands on my back scratching it. I moan when she start kissing my neck and bite it."Say my name baby"

"Finn"

"Again"

"FINN"

"Fuck..Rach you feel so good" I moan in her ear.

"I'm so close baby" I moved my hands on her thighs and moved even harder and faster. She throw her head back and reach her climax,I thrusts one more time and cum deep inside her. I put my head on her shoulder "I love you" I kiss her neck.

"I love you too" She whisper and kiss my shoulder. I let her down and she picked her clothes and I put my boxers on.

"Let's watch a movie" She turn around and looked at me and nod and leave the kitchen. Now what should I eat?

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloooo! Hope you enjoyed it and if you did vote!! Love you babes ❤

Alison ⭐