Talking |19

Finn's POV

I walk into Breadsticks and I sit at a table not far from them.They are laughing and having fun. We never been like this,we just had sex and maybe cuddle,maybe we weren't good for each other? No,stop it Finn. Get your girl back! I get up and move to their table.

"Hi guys,such a coincidence!" I said.

"Excuse us but we are on a date." Puck said,I swear I'm gonna punch him. I fake smile and sit next to him.

"Well I'm sorry but I actually want to talk to Rachel." I said and look at her.

"Finn we don't have what to talk about." She said.

"Please,I can get on my knees if I have to but please just talk to me." She sigh.

"Fine we can talk later,now leave."

I smile and get up making my way to the door.

Rachel's POV

"Do you really going to speak with him?" Noah ask.

"Yes,is that a problem?"

"No it's just we are on a date and your gonna speak with your ex,it's kinda make you a slut." I gasp and took my glass splashing him with water. I took my purse and leave the restaurant,what a dick!

I walk home since PUCK brought me here. I enter the house and someone puts his hands on my waist. I want to scream but his hand cover my mouth.

"Shh it's me." Finn said. I turn around and punch him in the arm.

"You're fucking idiot? I almost died and how the hell did you get in?"

"I use the key I took form you."

"You have a key from my house?"

"Yep."

"But I didn't give you any."

"I know,I took it myself." He grin and I roll my eyes.

"Can we talk?"

"We are talking."

"About us."

"Okay,talk."

"I'm really sorry! I love you but I was scared and I didn't know what to say. Then you break up with me and then follow you and Puck to Breadsticks just to ruin your date because I was-"

"Wait you follow us?"

"Yes and let me finish. I need you back,I love you and I'll always love you. Please just please take me back I sweat we don't have to have sex so often!" He said and I giggle.

"I can't take you back so easy.." I said.

"I'm going to make you take me back even is the last thing I do!" He said and kiss my cheek. "See you tomorrow beautiful." He said and leave.

I touch my cheek and smile. I kinda enjoy this part of him.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hellooo! I'm sorry it's too short but I have a test tomorrow 😒. Hope you enjoy it and if you did please vote! Love youuu ❤

Alison ⭐