' I'm going to win her not him!' |18

Finn's POV

I'm so scared!! I can't have a kid, I'm too young. Oh look Rachel's coming.

"I just talk to a doctor and he told me that I probably have a flu so I need to go there today."

"Oh thank God! I thought you're pregnant and that I have to break up with you-"

"Wait what? You thought about breaking up with me because I just might be pregnant?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm to young to be a dad."

"And I'm old enough to be a mom?"

"N-"

"And how the hell did you think I'm pregnant? I thought you use protection."

"I lied okay?! I was just scared you're going to scream at me because I forgot!"

"You know what? I'm done."

"W-What?"

"I'm breaking up with you.."

"No please don't! I need you,I love you!"

"If you would love me, you wouldn't be thinking about breaking up with me just because you think I was pregnant." She said and turn around walking away. I sat down in the hallway crying.

Rachel's POV

I can't believe he would think about that! I may have the wrong impression of him,maybe he is just a asshole like every guy.

"Hi babe." I turn around and I saw Noah Puckerman,he is a jock.

"What do you want?"

"I heard that you suck Finn off just to join the Glee Club." I froze. I can't believe Finn told him that.

"Where did you hear that?"

"He's my best friend,he told me right after it happened." He smirk. "Now what do I get to not say anything about this?"

"You know what, you can do it! I don't give a fuck anymore!"

"Really? Because if I'll do it, you are gonna be a slut in their eyes!" He said and get closer to me.

"What do you want?"

"You?"

"I could bet-"

"Not in that way! I want all of you in any way. I want you to be my girlfriend."

"What?"

"Finn stole you from me! I have been in love with you since I was five,I finally grew some balls to ask you out when he told me that you suck him off just to join the club! Now that you broke up,I want you."

"Fine,see you tonight at 8."

"Sure thing babe." He peck my cheek and leave. Maybe going on a date with him is not that bad..

Finn's POV

I was on gym class when I heard something.

"Dude Puckerman is totally getting laid tonight."

"With who?"

"Berry. I heard they're having a date tonight."

Wait what? My best friend and my girlfriend? Well ex but I'm planning on taking her back! I can't believe Puck is doing that to me. I'm going to win her not him!

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hellooo! I wrote this while I was listening 5SOS 😁. If you enjoyed it vote! Love you ❤ .

Alison ⭐