Date? |10

Finn's POV

*Ring-right*

Finally!! I can't wait to get home,I saw Rachel walking past me so I grab her wrist and spun her around.

"Hey." I said our foreheads against each other.

"Hi." She giggle.

"I was thinking about to go on a date."

"But we-" I cut her.

"I know we supposed to be just sex buddies but I want to try to have a relationship with you." She smile and kiss my cheek.

"Pick me up at 8." I smile and nod.

Now all I have to do is to don't get to nervous.

****************************

When I got home I start choosing my outfit,I know it's early but I don't want to do this things on the last minute. After picking my outfit,I jump into the shower.

It's 7.55 and I'm in front if her house,I know I'm 5 minutes early but I just wait here. When the clock hit 8,I jump out the car and walk to her house. I knock and I could hear her steps. She open the door and I just black out,she hot she is wearing a short red dress (just about her thighs).

"Finn?"

"Y-Yeah..sorry. Shall we go ?"

"We shall."

When we get to the restaurant I opened the door for her and walk to our table. The waitress took our order.

"Do you think we are gonna work?" She ask and I look at her.

"I hope so and if I doesn't we can just have sex,right?"

"That's what I was thinking about."

Rachel's POV

"I hope so and if I doesn't we can just have sex,right?" What? Is he serious?

"That's what I was thinking about." I said but honestly I don't think I could just have sex with him anymore,I kinda star liking him..

After we ate in silence,I mean Completely silence then we leave

"That was interesting.." I said when we get in front of my house.

"Mm yeah,do you want me to come inside?" He said and kiss my neck but I pulled away.

"Actually I have some homework to do so sorry." I said and leave. I can't sleep with him,I just feel..sad? I'm sad because of Finn? Because I like him or because I'm scared that our relationship is not gonna last..are we even in a relationship?

All I know is that I have to keep some distance between us. I just need to think about our "relationship".

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloooo! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you did please vote! Love you ❤

Alison ⭐