"Naughty girl." |23

Finn's POV

6:50,ten more minutes and I'm going to see Rachel. I can't wait,we're gonna have dinner and then we're gonna come upstairs.

"Finn,Rachel's here." My mom yell. 6:56,she's earlier,that's good. I run downstairs and stop right before to enter the living room. When she saw me she came and kiss me. I kiss her back but more passionate.

"Kids you should stop and go in Finn's room,I don't want to see where this is going." My mom said and left the room. I kiss her neck and whisper."Let's go upstairs." She nod and followed me. When she enter the room,I shut the door and kiss her. "Jump.." I said while kissing her. She did as I said and lock her legs around my back. Her hand moved between our bodies and into my pants. She start rubbing me."Naughty girl." I said into her ear. She moved faster until I gasp and come on her hand. She pulled her hand out of my pant and lick it. "You taste good." She said and kiss me hard so I could taste myself from her tongue.

"Dinner's ready!" I put Rachel down and she fixed her clothes and hair. "Let's go." I said and took her hand in mine intertwine our fingers. We walk downstairs hand in hand and then walk into the kitchen. We sat down next to each other and my mom put the plates full of meals. During the dinner Rachel's hand was on my hip,going up and down which was turning me on. When my mom had to answer the phone Rachel came closer and whisper in my ear."You know you kinda own me something." I knew what she mean and I want to finish this dinner early. My mom come back and saw that we eat everything that was on our plates. "You can go upstairs." I literally run into my room with Rachel behind me. We enter the room and I push her on my bed,I lock the door and move on top of her. I start kissing her rough and move my hand on her shorts. I undid them and pulled them down and hook my hand into her panties. I start teasing her pussy lips and clit until I put her panties down. I got on my knees and lick her clit. "Mmm Finn.." I push my tongue into her and her hips bucket up. I fucked her with my tongue until she came and I lock every drop.

"Get into me Finn." Rachel moan,J undid my pants and throw my boxers. I came on top of her again and took off my shirt and then I took her top and bra off. I took out a condom and put it on. I push one of her legs up and push my cock into her. I didn't give her time to adjust,I just start moving fast."Shit." She moan,I know she like it she always like it rough. She was moaning loud so I put my hand over her mouth to stop her. I roll over sk she was on top. I moved my hands on her ass to help her move,she moved faster and faster circling her hips. "Finn...ass..now." I rolled again but this time she was with her back to me. My hands was on her sides and I was slamming into her ass hard and fast until a knock in the door stop us.

"Finn honey,Rachel can spend the night here."

"Okay mom." I said and look at Rachel. "Did she kill the moment?" She turn around and kiss me. "Not for me." I smirk and kiss her back and pump into her. Her nails was scratching my back."Someone is naughty tonight."I said and pump into her few times and then we came at the same time. We both lay down,her head on my chest and my hand jn her hair. We stayed like this some minutes until I look at Rachel and she was asleep. I kiss her hear and whisper "I love you."and fall asleep.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hellooo! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did vote! Love you ❤

Alison ⭐