Sex in the new house |32

Rachel's POV

I look over to my handsome future husband and a big smile appears on my face. He probably can feel my gaze because he looked at me and smiled,he is trying to make a perfect bouquet for me. Yes,I let him make my bouquet and I am really happy with my decision.

I already choose my dress and I know Finn choose his tux too because we were to buy them in the same day. I am in love with the dress,is making me look like a princess which is what I was looking for.

"What are you thinking of baby?" Finn puts his big arms around me,I look up and kiss his cheek.

"About my dress." He smiled letting me see his  perfect dimples.

"I can not wait to see you in it." It was my turn to smile at me,sadly I do not have his cute dimples."and I can not wait to marry you." He kissed me slowly,it is the first time when he kissed me slowly. "You know I still want a baby." He moved his lips lower on my neck. I giggle,here is my man.

"What would you want it to be?"

"A boy then a girl." I moved back a little so I can have a look at his face.

"You want two children?"

"Yes of course,I actually want four children." I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"Four? Do you not think are to many?"

"No,I want a big family." I smiled at his response.

"I will think about it." I walk to the sofa and sat down,I took the pictures of beautiful places from the little coffee table. Finn sat across me and look through them too.

"Hey kids how is everything doing?" A sweet voice said and I looked up to see Carole.

"Amazing." I smiled at her.

"Christopher and I decided to give you the wedding present early." I give her a confused look and she took my hand dragging me out of the house,Finn following close behind. We popped in the car and Carole drive to a beautiful house,it was not to big ,I think it is just perfect.

We get out of the car and Carole was the first one who enter the beautiful house.

"This is amazing." I said looking around the house,making sure I am checking everything.

"I am glad you like it because it is yours." I smiled wide at her words and looked at Finn who was looking just like a little kid who got a new toy. She hand me the keys and kiss my cheek. "You guys have just to take your things because we made sure you have furniture." I nod and she left.

"Want to have sex in the new house?" I turn around to see Finn whit a smirk on his face.

"Really? That is how you want to get me in the mood?" He giggle and kiss me hard. Hid hands travel down my body until he reach my ass,he give it a quick squeeze and slap it. I jump,putting my legs around his wait and he moved to the kitchen counter and put me down. He is sitting between my legs his hands on my hips moving them up and down,he unzipped my sun dress and put it down letting me just in my underwear. He bend down a little and took my boob into his mouth sucking on it. I let out a moan and he bite my nipples making me shake. I put my hands under his t-shirt and pulled it over his head throwing it across the room. I unbuttoned his jeans and push them down,my hand was now on his cock squeezing and rubbing it through his boxers. He ripped my underwear and push his boxers down. His hands moved to my sides pushing me closer to him and teasing me with his cock by running the tip over my pussy lips and clit. I took his cock in my hand pushing it inside me. I moan loud and grab his shoulders. He moved faster and harder hitting my G-spot everytime. He grabbed my hair and kiss me hard his tongue in my mouth. I drag my nails over his back,it will probably let some scratch's on his back. I throw my head back when I came,Finn following right behind.

"We should go to our room for round two." He said and pick me up.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hellooo!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did then vote people! Love you babes ❤

Alison ⭐