First time when they are having sex as a couple |11

Finn's POV

What happened with Rachel? She doesn't like me anymore? Maybe I should talk to her.

I close my locker and start walking toward her locker. When I get there she doesn't even looking at me.

"Rach?" I said.

"Oh Finn,hey."

"Are you mad?"

"Why I would be?"

"I don't know but you're distant."

She turn around to look at me.

"I'm sorry." I smile and get closer to her.

"Well I think I know how you could pay me back..." I smirk.

"Oh really?" She said and start kissing me. When I try to deepens it she pulled back.

"What?" I ask.

"We are in school."

"That didn't stop up before." I smirk.

"I know,but we're having Glee right now."

"Fine. Wait are we a couple?"

"Do you want us to be?"

"Yes."

"Then we are." I smile and follow her to the choir room.

~ In Glee~

"Okay guys. We're doing Duets competition!! And the winners are gonna sing to Regionals!" Mr.Shue said.

After Glee Rachel decide to start searching for songs. She's my partner. We are totally gonna win!

"So Finn do you have something in your mind?"

"Mmno..but what about to meet at your house and search there?"

"Sure,see you after school." She said and then kiss me.

So after another five classes I finally made my way to Rachel's house. I knock and she open the door.

"Come in." I enter the house and turn around and start kissing Rachel. I move my hands on her hips and deepens the kiss. I'd our first time when were having sex as a couple.

End of Finn's POV.

Her mouth was now over his jaw and down to his neck, quickly fumbling with the buttons of his shirt.

His hand slide up to move his fingers underneath the silky material of her purple panties, grasping her butt and kneading it.

"I want you so much." Rachel said and rips his shirt away, leaning over to bite the skin on his neck, sucking hard while grinding her body into his. They both moan and quickly Rachel leans back to pull her shirt over her head, unclasping her bra and throwing it away. She stares at the purple mark she just left on his neck and groans, letting out a loud moan when she feels him suck at her breast. His tongue is swirling around her nipple and her hands lose themselves in his hair, pressing his face more against her breasts. He moved on the couch so she was on his lap.

She gasps out as he switches breast, pressing more frantically against his hands and lap, feeling the bulge in his jeans grow. Soon she is sliding back enough to move her hands between them, her mouth pressing against his in a kiss. Quickly she undoes his button and pulls down the zipper, moving herself enough so he is able to raise his hips, pushing down his jeans.

She moves her hands into her skirt pocket and pulls it out. She rips the condom open and he rips her panties.

He starts to move his fingers rather quickly, his thumb brushing her clit, his tongue sliding against hers in a rough kiss. Rachel starts to thrust against his fingers, moaning loudly into his mouth and gripping his shoulders as she cums, throwing her head back and letting out a long moan. Finn puts the condom on and he wraps his arms around Rachel's waist. She is groaning, rubbing her sensitive core against his hard rock erection.

She settles into his lap, sliding down on him. They both sigh and she slowly starts to move, letting out a slight scream. Finn moves his hands on her waist and start moving her faster. He moved her on the couch so her was on top,he put her right let on his shoulder moving faster and deeper. After another few trusts they both came at the same time. He pulled put of her and sat down.

"We should do "Don't go breaking my heart." He said and she nods.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloooo! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you dis vote! Love you ❤

Alison ⭐