"Will you marry me?"|25

•Few days later•

Rachel's POV

Finn has been acting weird past a few days and I think he's cheating. My heart hurts so bad when I'm thinking about it. I need to talk to him about it,I can't be with him if he doesn't want to. I quickly took out my phone and text him.

•Messages•

R:Hi Finn. Can we meet? I need to talk to you.

F:Hi babe❤ ! Of course, you can come here.

R:See you in a bit.

F:Okay,love you!

R:Love you too..

I put on some shorts and a top. I took my keys and left the house.

I got at Finn's house really quick,I took a deep breath and knock.

"Come in" I heard Finn yelling. I opened the door and got in. He come out the corner and hug me.

"I missed you." I didn't answered,all I did was to pull away and look into his eyes.

"Finn you acted really weird past a few days and I need to know if you're...if you're cheating on me." He looked at me shocked.

"Of course not." He said.

"Then why were you acting weird?" He remained silent. I took another deep breath. "Okay if you're not telling me I should probably go." I didn't move hoping he would tell me but he was not speaking so I made my way toward the door.

Finn's POV

Past a few days I tried to find the perfect ring and location where I could ask her but if I'm not doing it now I might lose her. So I walk behind her and grab her arm turning her around. I look into her eyes and took the box out of my pocket and kneel down in one knee.

"I know I acted weird past a few days and I'm really sorry but I wanted to do everything perfect because you deserve it! I love you and I can't let you go so,Rachel Barbara Berry will you marry me?" I looked at her shocked face and teary eyes. She slowly nod and I a big smile appears on my face.

"Yes,I will marry you." I put the ring on her finger and got up to hug her. I kiss her deep and then look at her.

"I can't wait you to become my wife." She smiled and kiss me again.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloooo! I'm really sorry if you don't like the chapter but I told you I have a block write. So if you enjoyed it please vote! Love you ❤ !

Alison ⭐