"I'm choosing Finn!" |26

Rachel's POV

Past a few hours all I did was to look at my ring. I can't believe Finn proposed. I know we are really young but I love him and he loves me and for me that's what matters.

Finn mother was really happy when she find out and she told us that she wants to make a dinner with my dads to tell them the news. So I called them and they are on their way here. I keep looking at my ring and smile until I feel something sitting next to me,I turn my head and I saw Carole.

"I'm really glad Finn choose you to be with him for the rest of his life." I smile at her.

"I'm really glad he did that too." She took my hand and look at the ring.

"It's a really beautiful ring, I'm impressed that he buy that all by himself." I looked at her shocked.

"You didn't help him."

"No,I didn't even knew about his plans." I got up and walk upstairs to Finn's room. I open the door and saw him doing some homework.

"Hi." He turn his head and smiled when he saw me.

"Hi baby." He pet the spot next to him and I sit right there.

"Can I ask you a question?" He looked confused at me.

"Of course,something wrong baby?" His hand was now on my back.

"Everything is fine,I just want to know if you're sure about this."

"If in sure about getting married with you?" I slowly nod. "Of course I am,I love you more then anything on this world."

Before I could say something but I heard the doorbell and I knew my dads are here. Finn took my hand in his and walk downstairs. I hugged both of my dads and kiss their cheeks.

"Dinners ready!" Carole announced and we all head to the dining room. We all sat down and start eating. After we eat while we wait for dessert Finn decided that this is the perfect time to tell my dads.

"Can I say something?" Finn said and get up. "I want to announce that Rachel and I are engaged." I smile and look at my dads who both spilled their wine and looked shocked.

"What?" My dad Hiram said. "You can't be engaged you are both too young!"

"Rachel lets go home." My dad Leroy said.

"No,please listen to us! We know we are young but we really love each other and I can't see my life without Finn!"

"No Rachel ! You don't know what true love is, you are too young!" Hiram said.

"That's it, you need to choose. Finn or your family!" Leroy said. Finn looked at me.

"Go Rachel,we still can be together." I get up and took his hand.

"No." I looked at my dads."I'm choosing Finn!" Everyone looked at me surprised even Finn.

"Okay then, you are allowed just to take your things from the house." Leroy said.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hellooooo! I finally made a quite good chapter! Yaaay! Anyway don't forget to vote and feedback of you enjoyed it! Ohh and you can follow me on twitter my name is @AllysTweeting! Love you ❤

Alison ⭐