Perfect wedding |31

•Two years later•

Rachel's POV

I'm sitting on the sofa watching TV when my lovely fiance enter the room with a big smile on his face.

"What happened?" He looked confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Why are you smiling so big?"

"Because I decide something." I look at him waiting for the answer but he just looked at me.

"Well tell me what did you decided?"

"Yeah right. Lets get married."

"What? Are you crazy?"

"No! We're 18 I want to marry you now so lets do it." He took my hand and drag me toward the door. I giggle and stop walking.

"Finn we can't do it now."

"Why not?" He ask a little annoyed.

"Because I don't have a dress,I don't have a bridesmaid and you don't have a bestman and your parents would want to be there-"

"Wait couldn't you just tell me you want a proper wedding? But if you love me why do you need that, you love me right?"

"Of course I love you! I love you move then life itself but I'm scared." He get closer to me and took my face in his hands.

"Of what baby?"

"This year we're going to graduate and what if we are going to break up?"

"Baby I got a scholarship for football in L.A."

"Exactly and I want to go to New York."

"What? You want to go to New York?" Oh boy. We're going to break up right now,I can feel it. He looked at me shocked,his mouth open like he wants to say something but he can't.

"I...I do want to go there but since you got a scholarship I'll just come with you." He shook his head.

"No you're not giving up to your dreams because of me."

"I can always find new dreams babe."

"But you love Broadway! I can't take that away from you!"

"I can be on Broadway in L.A too!"

"Are you sure?"

"If that means I can spend my life with you then yes." I kiss me hard and when he pulled back his forehead was pressed against mine.

"I love so much. Ohh and I want a baby." I roll my eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes?" He ask and I slowly nod. He grab my arm and drag me toward the sofa,he sat down and he put me over his knees. He slap my ass hard and I bite my cheek to keep myself from screaming. He slap me five more times then he rub my ass. He pulled my panties down letting my skirt on. "Get up baby girl." I get up and he spear my legs and his hand made her way up to my pussy. His long finger rub my clit and I moan,he removed his hand and stand up. "Don't make a sound baby girl." He moved his hand under my t-shirt and grab my boob. He pinch my nipple and I moan. "Shush baby." He put me down on the sofa and he moved between my legs. He slowly lick my clit and I put my hand in his hair pulling him closer,he push his tongue inside me while his hand was rubbing my clit. I moan and moved my legs on his shoulder so he can do it better. He push his tongue deeper and I let a loud moan and cum over his tongue.

He clean me up and get up to kiss me. "You taste amazing." He said and sat down next to me.

"Can you give me my panties back?" He shook his head and put my panties in his pocket.

"I'm keeping them." I giggle.

"I can't wait to live with you."

"In L.A?"

"In L.A." I said and kiss his cheek.

"So are we getting married today?" I groan.

"Can we just marry when we actually have something planned?"

"But why do you need something planned when we can just do it."

"I-I just want a dress Finn,I want to feel when you're walking down the aisle with you waiting for me." He smiled at me.

"Oh baby I thought you don't care about it. But sure we can do you're perfect wedding." I smile and kiss him.

"Thank you"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloooo! I hope you enjoyed it and if you did then vote! Love you babes ❤

Alison ⭐