Going down on her |3

"Please Rach!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Fine."

He smirk and I lean down on bed and opened my legs for him..I don't really want this,not to long ago he was virgin which means he doesn't have any experience...but if he wants this so much so I'll let him do it. He puts my underwear down and throw them. I close my eyes and feel his tongue on my clit.

"Oh..Finn." I moan he push his tongue inside me making me gasp. I put my hands in his hair controlling him. I push him future if that was possible. My moan was louder now.

He's so f*cking good at this. He suddenly stopped.

"Why did you stopped?"

"I want to try something." He said and sat down next to me.

"Now put yourself on my face." I did as he told me and he starts sucking me,ohh this is feeling much better. I never actually sat on someone's face..I actually lose my virginity while I was drunk.

"Finn I need you."

He didn't respond,he just keeps going.

"Finn..please."

"I want you to come like this first." He said and I moan as he starts fucking me again.

I was getting close.

"I'm coming."

"Come baby." He push two fingers inside me and that was when I let go. I was panting,my breath heavy.

"Do you still want me to fuck you?"

"Always."

"Hard?"

"Hard and fast." He took off his boxers and took a tie what is he doing with that?

"What are you doing?"

"Put you hand in front of you." Ohh he's gonna tied me up. After he make sure I can't move my hands he push himself deep in me. I cry out of pleasure and start move my hips.

"Don't!" He snapped. "If you are move in gonna stop." Ughhh he's kinky.

"Ok." He was moving harder and faster,I was getting closer. And I could tell Finn was too.

He move my legs on his back so he could do deeper.

"Finn.." I moan.

"Give it to me,baby!"

And I let go,milking his cock and he come right after me. He sat next to me and pulled me in his arm..cuddle I love cuddling with him even that we are not together.. It's weird but I like it. Ohh please God,I don't want to have feelings for him.. It's just sex.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloooo! I'm sorry it's took me soo long but I concentrate on my other story. Who's having 1.3K it's insane!!! Thank you verry much!! 😃 Hope you enjoy the chapter and if you did vote. Love you ❤

Alison ⭐