Finn is dominator |15

Rachel's POV

I open my eyes and I sat up,I look over to Finn's side and he wasn't there. I picked up my phone, it's 11p.m. I get out of bed and walk downstairs.

"Finn?" No answer.

"Finn?" I said louder..still nothing.

"Undress yourself." I hear a voice behind me,I turn around and I saw Finn just in his pants.

"Why?"

"Come on Rachel,play along!"

"Okay,okay." I undressed myself letting on just my bra and panties.

"Now get on your knees." He said coming closer,I did just as he said.

"Now what?"

"Shut up or I'm gonna..how it was?..oh yeah,shut up or I'm gonna spank you!" I giggle. I finally understand what he is doing,he's trying to be Mr.Grey.

"Yes sir." I said and look at him,he is smirking. I like Finn being dominator,it's turning me on.

Finn's POV

I like to have the control of her. I picked up the handcuffs. I unclasp her bra and moved her hands on her back and put the handcuffs on her wrists.

"Get up." She get up ,I grab her arm and drag her behind me into the kitchen. I put her in front of the table.

"Bend over." I said and she did as I said. I put her panties down kissing her thighs,I open her legs more and I was sitting between them. I get up and unzipped my pants,I get closer to her and rub myself against her,she moan. I spank her ass.

"I said to shut up." I turn around and took the duct tape and put it on her mouth.

"Now you can't speak." I said smirking. I hold her thighs and put her closer,I unbutton my pants and put them down to my ankles. She put her legs around me and I enter her. She moan against the duck tape. I start moving fast and hard,I moved one of my hands between us and rub her clit. I was about to turn her around when I heard the door opens. I pick her up and run into her bedroom.

"Don't you make a fucking sound,did you understand?" She nods.

Fuck,I didn't know that her dads was coming early. I ripped off the duct tape and open her handcuffs.

"My clothes." She whisper and I roll my eyes.

"You can pick up them later. How I'm getting out?"

"The window!" I nod and pick up my shirt,unzipped and unbuttoned my pants and leave. They interrupt our sex time,not fair! I was half away from my house when I feel my phone going off,I pulled him out and open the massage.

"Rach❤😘:

See you tomorrow morning,my dads comes back just for some papers 😉."

"See you tomorrow morning at 10.😘" I text back.

I can see myself with Rachel for the rest of my life but are we going to last that much?

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloo! Here it is.. It's kinda boring but I'm still not myself yet. Hope you still enjoy it and if you did vote and comment! Love you so much ❤

Alison ⭐