Baby boy |33

Finn's POV

I looked down at her and smiled I love her so much. She just fall asleep after more then 10 hours of hell she finally give birth of our beautiful son. Christian Allan Hudson. I looked at the little boy in my arms and smiled. He is amazing,I look at Rachel who is now sleeping.

"I love you buddy." I said and kiss his little cheek. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He gasp my finger with his little hand.

"You are going to be an amazing father."I looked at Rachel who was now awake. I smiled at her.

"And you are going to be an amazing mother." I look down at Chris. "Mommy and daddy love you so much buddy." He smiled showing me his little toothless mouth. "I love you so much Rach." I look at her and she smiled.

"I love you too."

"You know..I actually liked you since the day we officially met, you know the day you came in boys lockers room and give me a blow-"

"Yeah I know,can we not talk about that in a hospital?" I chuckle.

"Everything you want love."

"Come here." She pat the space beside her and I get up from the chair and slowly sat down on the bed. She put her head on my shoulder looking at our little miracle. "He is precious." I kissed her forehead and look down at him.

"He really is. I'm so happy he is finally here." We stayed like this,just looking at our little boy.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hellooo! I thought about this to be the last chapter but I want you to choose. So tell me if this should be the last chapter or not. Love you babes ❤

Alison ⭐