Sex on the couch (Finchel) |7

Finn's POV

I hate the thought about Rachel and Puck alone..I know that they are having sex but I hope she turn him down. I seriously have to break up with Quinn,I mean she's hot but she's not like Rachel. Fuck just the thought about her is making me hard. I open my pants and pulled them down,I was about to out my boxers down too but the door open and Quinn come in.

"Hi Fin-OMG!What the hell are you doing?"

"Well I was about to jerk myself off but you come in."

"You're so disgusting! I know I'm turning you on bu-"

"Your not! Actually somebody else turn me on." I have to break up with her,now or never.

"Who?" She said getting angry.

"Rachel Berry."

"Man hands -"

"Don't call her like that!" I shout.

"Why? She's just a loser."

"Well I lost my virginity with that loser!"

"What?! That mean you cheated on me?"

"Yes and you know what? I enjoyed every second!"

"When did that happen?"

"It didn't happen once."

"We're over!" She shouts.

"Thank God! Now I can fuck Rachel without feeling bad because I'm cheating on you."

"Your a jerk!"

"Bye Quinn!"

She left and I need to call Rachel..they should be done it by now.

*ring-ring-ri*

"Hello." She answered.

"Hi Rachel."

"Finn,did something happen?"

"I broke up with Quinn..is Puck still there?"

"He canceled."

"Can I come at your house?"

"Yes but no fuck!"

"Okay." Yeah sure..

I hung up and took my jacket and put my shoes on.

I knock on Rachel's door and after one minute she open the door,she's wearing a black play suit,a really short one.

"Do you want something to drink?" Rachel ask and I nod. She made her way to kitchen and I walk right behind her. She pulled out two cups and some juice. I was behind her so I put my arms around her waist and start kissing her neck.

"Finn no."

"What?" I ask and move my hand in her front.

"I don't -oh- want -yes- to -oh fuck." She turn around and start kissing me. I move my hands on her ass and squeezed him,she jump and wrapped her leg around me. I moved to the living room,we gonna fuck in the living room that's new. I put her on the couch and I was on top.

End of Finn's POV

He kiss her,his tongue slipped over her mouth and forced her lips apart, their tongues colliding, fighting for dominance.He kept kissing her, almost bruising her lips in the process, but neither of them cared.His hand traveled over her body and he roughly groped her breast over the play suit. She arch her back and he unzipped her suit,pulling him down letting her just in her panties. His thumb and pointer finger trapping her nipple to pinch it,he leaned down to capture her nipple between his lips to slightly bite it, sucking really hard. Rachel groaned at the contact and let her head fall backwards against the couch.He kept licking and sucking on her breast until it was red and raw, moving over to the next to give it the same treatment.He moved up and his lips pressed to hers in a passionate kiss. Her entire body was shaking and her panties grew wetter than ever before. His hand slid down her body and into her panties, cupping her pussy. He couldn't stop the groan that escaped him when he felt her wetness coat his entire hand, dripping through his fingers.

His finger brushed her clit, her legs parting for him enough so he was able to slip a finger into her body.He pulled his hand out of her panties and licked his hand clean.

"Do you like Puck?" He ask kissing her neck.

"Maybe but he is more of a man you'll ever be." He grabbed her arms to pin them over her head.

"Oh yeah and why that?"

"Because he would never someone else over me."

"Oh really?" One of his hands slipped between them and between her legs, shoving the thong she was wearing aside. Rachel's muscles twitched in anticipation and she moaned when two of his fingers slipped into her body, immediately moving in and out of her.

"Y-yes." She moan.

"Maybe but I'll be the only fucking man who will ever pound your fucking pussy from now on." He mumbled and closed his mouth over hers in a passionate kiss.

"Do you want me?" He hissed against her lips and brushed his tongue over hers. Rachel nodded her head and groaned loudly, her hips frantically moving against his hand.

"Fuck me." In one quick motion his boxers and her panties where flying through the living room, while he positioned himself between her legs and shoved himself into her body. Rachel cried out loudly and he let go of her arms. He start trusting hard and deep inside her. He could feel getting close so he flipped her and trust deeper inside her from behind,his hand move in front of her slowly rubbing her clit.

She moan loud his name when she came,after two more thrusts he realizes himself deep into her. He pulled out of her and get up from the couch.

"Bedroom?" Finn ask.

"Bedroom." She said getting up and start walking to her room.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloooo! Hope you enjoyed the new chapter and if you did vote! Love you ❤

Alison ⭐