Chapter 26

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It has been a few weeks since we met with the Cullen's

It has been a few weeks since we met with the Cullen's. Bella hasn't been back since her leech came back. Which has made me and most of the pack happy. Jake has been more on edge as he hasn't gotten laid in since before Bella left to go save her blood sucker. I have a little over a month left in school and I can't wait. Everything has been perfect for me and Jared.

We are currently sitting at the pack house having dinner when Sam's phone starts to ring. When he looks at it he growls but answers it. "This is Sam!" He says looking annoyed. I hear Paul and Jared growl as whoever called is now talking. I sigh as I wish I had super hearing when I am pulled into a vision. All I see is a flash of red and Paul, Embry, Sam and Jared chasing after it. Then I see the Cullen's on their side of the treaty line. Chasing the red head. When I come back a gasp for air. I must have been holding my breath. Once my eyes are focused, I see Jared is on my right and Paul is on my left. Both of them waiting for me to talk first.

"They want your help with hunting the red head." I say looking over at Sam. He nods his head at me.

"We meet with them in two hours and they want you there." Sam says as I huff and look at him. We all start to eat again. Once we are done I help with the dishes as the guys talk about whatever they talk about. I was finishing up drying the last dish when Jared walked in and gave me a kiss.

"You stay on me. OK!" Jared says, making me look at him. I nod my head at him before he walks outside with my brother to phase.

I hate that they are trying to bring my imprint and girlfriend into this fight

I hate that they are trying to bring my imprint and girlfriend into this fight. Bella may have gotten Jake to get us to help her, but Davina will not be used by her or the leeches. I'll make sure of that. After I phased I walked back up to the house and waited for Davina to come out. I lay down so she can lay on my back. Once she is on I take off to the treaty line.

We arrive with one minute to spare. I growl at vampires in front of us as Davina holds on to me a little tighter. I know she doesn't like to be around them as they only bring trouble to our people. I watch as Edward glares at me and Davina.