Chapter 29

Ellie's POV~~

It was finally the day, all of us have waited for.

It's graduation day!

I might finally be getting out of this hell hole we call school, but I am still gonna miss this place. This is the place where we made thousands of memories, good and bad, both.

This is also the place I met some of the most important people of my life who helped me make those memories. After all, nothing would've happened without them. 

I feel two arms circling around me from behind and a husky and deep voice, that I could never forget, ask me "What are you thinking about, love?"

"Everything and nothing" I vaguely answered. 

He chuckled at my answer as I feel his chest vibrate from behind, he then kisses me on the crown of my head.

"We made a lot of memories here, didn't we?"

"We did" I agreed, nodding my head.

I turned around on my heels as I stared in his deep forest green eyes. He tucked the flick of hair that fell down on my eye, behind my ear. 

"I haven't told you yet but I got accepted in University of Liverpool" I have decided to major in English literature.

"Congratulations, love" He heartily said "I have something to tell you too."

"What is it?" I frowned, seeing his disheartened face.

"I have to go back to America" He told me, making my heart drop to my stomach.

"When?" I asked.

"After you will leave for college."

"We have only two months more together" I stated sadly.

He nodded his head, looking at me with pouty lips and a sadness filled in his beautiful eyes.

I should've known it was coming. I will be off to college and he will be off for his singing career.

"We still have two months though" I decided to cheer him up. 

He gave me a small smile and said "We do."

"Then let's spend those months filled with love and with each other" I said, taking his hand in me and holding it tightly.

He looked down to our hands and then lifted his face up, looking like a greek god, under the sunlight "Let's do that."

"El!!" A voice snapped the both of us from our reverie and I looked up to see Belle, Anna and Lucas, Blake and Matt making their way to us.

Belle is going to Manchester for college whereas both Lucas and Anna got in Cambridge. We are all getting apart after summer break.

"What are you guys doing here? Let's go and celebrate!" Anna said cheerfully with her hands clasped together with Blake. Belle and Matt were also holding hands. 

Me and Harry both looked at each other and then to our friends as we both said together "Let's go!" 

We turned around, looking at our high school for the last time, together with misty eyes and heard the chatter of our fellow students for the last time.

Goodbyes are never easy, they are bittersweet.

This moment is bittersweet.

I don't know if we will still meet after we all go our ways or if we will still be friends after 10 years but I do know that I had some of my best memories with these people. 

Memories that I will cherish forever.

"We grew up, didn't we?" I heard Lucas whisper but loud enough for us to hear.

"We did" I whispered back.

~THE END~

********************

Thank you for reading!!

I love you all! Especially those who were with me in this wonderful journey. My book has finally come to an end. This was meant to happen, I guess. You people are so freaking supportful so, thank you so much for the support.

The epilogue will be published soon. Also, now this book has come to an end I will soon be publishing my other book, it will be a Niall Horan fanfic so, stay updated and follow me ;p

Check out @Ptrcym she made the cover of this book. Thank you, hun. <3 

Do vote & keep supporting (:

**********************