Chapter 1

Harry's POV ~~

"Harry, we will be starting in like, 10 minutes" Liam said as he entered in my room.
"Okay, I am coming" I said without looking at him.
He didn't said anything back and got out of my room. 

I was sitting on my bed looking at nothing in particular, just thinking about my life, how it drastically changed. I took my wallet out of my back pocket of my jeans and opened it and stared at the picture of the person that has been always in my mind, in my heart. I miss her a lot. I know she doesn't miss me though, why would she? I hurt her so much.

I shake my head to get these thoughts out of my mind and stand up and get going to the backstage. Today, is our concert here in London.

As I walked out of my room and out towards the backstage I saw Zayn taking deep breaths.
"you okay, Zayn?" I asked him, I was worried for him, because of his anxiety.
"Yeah" he said and half smiled at me. I knew he wasn't okay but I nodded my head and gave him an encouraging smile to make his nerves calm a little and started walking towards the man who was holding my earpiece.

I wore my earpiece and settled all my things then suddenly they shouted 'ONE DIRECTION' and that was our queue to go to the stage. First to walk outside to the stage was Liam, then Niall, then me, after me was Louis and then in the last, it was Zayn.

We said some 'Hello's' and 'how you guys doing' and started the song, Up All Night started playing.

It feels like we've been living in fast forward another moment passing by,
The party's ending and it's now or never nobody's going home tonight.

As the song came to an end another song started playing. This concert was live for about 2 or 3 hours then we came back to the backstage and disappeared in our own rooms without saying anything obviously, because we were damn thirsty.

As I came into my room I closed the door behind me and lighted the lights on and opened a bottle that was on the nightstand beside my bed and drank the whole bottle. Then, I walked up to the bathroom and started unbuttoning my clothes and started the shower on.

I came out of my bathroom in a towel wrapped around my waist then my phone started ringing I checked the caller I.D it was Simon. I accepted the call and said "Hey Simon" with a cheerful voice.
"Harry" he said through the phone in his usual grim voice.
"Ya? You wanted to talk?" I asked, I was confused a little as in Simon doesn't call in a daily basis, he calls when he has something important to say.
"Yes, Harry, I wanted to tell you that the management and me thinks that you guys have been doing so much hard work and you were getting stressed so, now as you guy's album is done all of you can go on a little vacation back to your hometown or wherever you wanna go" Simon said, but just as he said back to your hometown, I was grinning like an idiot. Already thinking what would I do once I go back.
"Thank you so much, Simon for this" I replied back, already knowing he was the on who gave management that idea.
"No problem, Harry, I will talk to you soon, goodbye" Simon said.
"Bye, Simon" I replied back, and pressed the end call button.

I walked to my wardrobe and picked out a white shirt with a black jeans and a pair of black boots.

I walked outside of my room to Louis's room as all of them were in his room

I walked outside of my room to Louis's room as all of them were in his room. I knocked on Louis's door and Liam opened the door.

"Hey, mate" Liam said with a smile.
"Hey" I said back with a smile and walked in the room and saw all of them were on Louis bed laid on each other, I chuckled, seeing them.
We said our Hello's and all and we started messing around.

"Hey, so what's your plans for the vacation, Harry? Cos, we all are going to our hometowns and then go to somewhere with our families, it's been a while since we last saw them." Zayn said and asked me.
"I will also be going back to my hometown, mate, I am going back to Cheshire" I replied with a grin.
"You will meet her there, won't you?" Louis asked, all of them knew about her. After Louis said that, silence followed, all of them knew how much this topic affected me.
"Yeah, I will" I said with a small sad smile on my lips.
They all looked at me with those sad faces.
"Come on, guys don't look at me with that expression" I said, trying to lighten the mood and that worked. They all broke into a grin and started chatting again and started joking together.

There are some things that I am sure about and those are, I am gonna win her back and make her mine again and I will surely miss those idiots.

We are the best buddies, and no one can change that.

Tomorrow we are going back and with that thought we all drifted off to sleep.

_______________________

Hey guys, so how was the first chapter!?
I know I know I updated after like a year (not literally) I had some issues back here in home and all that school shit was taking my time but still, I can't tell you guys when I will be updating next but just hope that it will be soon.
Thank you so much, you guys for giving this book a try.

Check out @Ptrcym she made the cover of this book. Thank you, hun. <3

***********

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

***********