Prologue

Harry Styles, the famous singer from one of the best band in the world. He started a journey from the X Factor, leaving all the things behind, but he also left his one true love behind, he regret it every single day, every single night, but she doesn't know that and she doesn't think so.

Ellie Evans, the girl left behind by HIM. She loved him with all of her heart, but what he did? He broke her, he broke her heart like a glass. And now? Now she hates him, she hates every single thing about him. And she don't want to see him ever again in her life.

But what will happen when he will come back?
Come back for her?
Come back to make her his Again?

Read to join them in their story.

__________________________

Hey guys,
1) So this is my first story so, please don't mind if there are some mistakes and English isn't my first language so there will be some typos, I will appreciate it if you guys will correct them and comment them in the comment box.

2) All the characters are mine so I will really really appreciate it if you don't copy my work.

3) I do not appreciate bad comments or anything in my story, just for the warning I CAN be a real bitch sometimes.

4) I will soon publish the 1st chapter.

5) And I really hope that you guys will like this story.

*****************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

******************