Chapter 8

Ellie's POV~~

The gate was opened by a guy from our school and he ushered us in.

The house was big. You could see that by the amount of people there were in the house.

" Looks like the whole school is here" I shouted to my friends so they could hear me over the loud music.

They just nodded their head while looking around. Anna, Belle and Lucas were gaping at the house like me but Matt and Blake were looking around searching for someone. Probably Harry.

I looked around and my eyes met with a pair of green eyes who were looking at me with mischief in them.

A large hand suddenly cupped my hand and started pulling me towards Harry who was waiting for us by the bar.

I noticed that it was Lucas who was holding my hand and was pulling me towards the bar following our friends.

"Hey man, here you are, we did what you told us to do" Matt said with a grin. Blake only nodded while looking at Harry.

"They are not your pets, you know" I spoke suddenly.

That's when Harry looked back at me with a smirk. But that smirk suddenly was wiped off his face when he saw that Lucas was still holding my hand.

Now, Harry's eyes were glaring at Lucas hand that was still holding mine. Feeling slightly embarrassed I tried to take my hand back from Lucas's hold but his grip only tightened.

"Leave her hand, right now!" Harry ordered, his voice was fuming and it was clear from his clenched hands that were by his sides that it took everything in him to not take my hand from Lucas's grip.

Lucas scoffed and freed my hand. Then he went to his others friend's that were standing in the corner.

Harry's smirk was back on and now he was taking me in from his eyes.

Bipolar much?

As he was taking me in, I took him in as well. He was wearing a dark blue jacket and a white t-shirt inside it in which two huge skulls were designed. And he matched it with some blue jeans and white canvas sneakers. His curly hair were a little messy.

Overall he looked hot. Wait what? Hot?

No, he looked ugly. Oh my God, shut up! I mean who am I lying to? Of course, he looked hot. This guy can wear a trash bag but still look hot.

I face palmed myself inside my head.

"Like what you see, babe?" Harry spoke making me come out of my la la land. "Because I love what I see" He continued, with a smirk.

"That's flattering but I hate what I see" I snapped back.

But his smirk only widened and he let out a little chuckle.

That's when I noticed that we were alone in the bar. Blake, Matt, Anna and Belle were nowhere in sight.

"They left to go and dance when you were checking me out, very openly, might I add" Harry said, like he read my mind.

I only rolled my eyes in return. And ordered my self some shots. After drinking four glasses of alcohol I could feel a little light.

Harry was only staring at me this whole time.

"I'm going to dance" I said and started getting up from my seat.

"I'm coming with you" Harry replied.

Shocked, I said " you don't dance"

"What? I'm not letting you dance alone. There are many horny and drunk people here" Harry said with one of his eye brow raised upwards. Like daring me to say no.

I ignored him and made my way towards the dance floor to dance.

After a while , I felt a pair of arms on my waist and felt a lean chest on my back.

"I couldn't hold back anymore. You are looking so beautiful, babe. In this little black dress" He whispered in my ear.

I knew who it was from the smell of his cologne. And his voice.

My hips were swaying on his groin and I could feel the alcohol rushing through my veins. I heard him groan like he was in pain.

I turned around to see him moving his body a little according to the music.

A little giggle left me when I saw him struggling. His hands were still on my waist and our noses were almost touching.

The air around us thickened with desire. I could see his green eyes darkening. I let out my tongue to wet my lips. His eyes drifted towards my lips from this action. My eyes also drifted toward his luscious lips that I so wanted to kiss.

It was like he again read my mind. I felt his lips on mine and it was like my stomach fluttered with butterflies and I found myself kissing him back.

It just felt how it used to. It was like nothing changed. It felt so right.

We kissed like we were still in love.

Everyone faded away. It felt like it was just the two of us kissing the heck out of each other. It felt like we were the only one in this club, on this dance floor.

The kiss was soft and loving at first but soon turned into a passionate one.

His right hand was on my cheek and his left hand was on the back of my neck forcing my face towards him more.

My hand went automatically up towards the back of his neck and the other hand towards the back of his head gripping his hair a little.

After some time we broke our kiss to breathe. Our fore heads were touching each others. We were panting heavily. He was watching me through his hooded eyes.

Suddenly what I was doing came back to me and my eyes widened in shock. I forced myself out of his grip and ran towards the gate. I needed to get out of here and that too, quickly.

I found Lucas, Anna and Belle talking to each other but when they saw my widened eyes and me in panic. They instantly knew something was wrong.

"Let's go guys, I want to get out of here" I instantly said.

We ushered out of the party and sat in Lucas's car and left.

Anna and Belle were staying in my house tonight. So, Lucas dropped us off at my house.

None of them asked me what happened but I knew tomorrow they will ask questions and I don't know what to answer them.

I for sure liked the Kiss. I didn't regret kissing him. I could never. But, he hurt me how can I forgive him so easily?

But the important thing I realised after this kiss was that I'm still in love with him.

I am still in love with Harry.

**************************

Hello, my lovely readers. I really really hope that you are liking this book.

But, just wanted to ask that are the chapters short? I mean, if you think they are then do lemme know.

And, don't be a silent reader xD

Check out @Ptrcym she made the cover of this book. Thank you, hun. <3

Love you guys.
Kisses.

**********************

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

**********************