Chapter 2

Ellie's POV ~~

"And that's how we find that x = 4. Any questions, class?" Asked our Maths teacher, Mrs. Reed.

Tring...
Tring...
Tring...

Finally, I sighed internally, one more minute in that class would've been the death of me, what can I say, I hate Maths with a passion, I thought as I stood up and started walking out of the class.

"Ellie!! Wait!!" Came a voice from behind me, as I turned back to see who was calling me and I was met with a pair of hazel eyes coming towards me.

"Hey!! Bella!!" I said to my best friend with a smile.

She was huffing because she was out of breath.

"Hey!!" She replied back to me as she ran a hand through her chestnut coloured hair.

"You know, you didn't even ran that much that you are out of breath" I said, chuckling as we started walking towards my locker to keep those books in it.

"Hey!! Are you saying that I am getting fat?" Bella said with an accusation filled voice as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I never said that" I raised my hands up in mock surrender with a knowing smirk on my face.

"Whatever" She said, rolling her eyes.

As we reached my locker I putted my books in my locker and we turned on our heels and started walking towards the canteen as it was lunch break.

We entered the canteen and all eyes were on me like I was a new student, I rolled my eyes, this always happens it wasn't new for me but what new for me was when they started whispering to each other while looking at me like they were waiting for my reaction. Me and Bella just walked to our table with our plates which was filled with food and sat on our seats.

"What's all this?" Bella asked me, looking around at all of the student body who were still whispering to each other, obviously making a new gossip.

"I dunno and don't wanna know" I said shrugging my shoulders and started eating my lunch.

"Where is Anna and Lucas, anyway?" I asked Bella, Anna and Lucas are twins, both have blonde hairs but Lucas eyes are light brown whereas Anna's eyes are black, dark black.

"I am here, I am here!" Came a voice from behind me and then came a flustered Anna and sat on the seat beside me, Anna was looking like she just saw a ghost, she was looking pale slightly.

"And where is Lucas?" Bella asked Anna, looking concerned for Anna.

"Probably sucking a chick's mouth" I said with a snort, if you didn't got the idea, then yes Lucas is a player.

"Hey!! I heard that, you know" Lucas said coming from behind Anna.

"You were meant to and I said that only because I saw you" I replied back, he just rolled his eyes at me. "But, seriously Lucas, get a girl dude, stop your player ways I am advising you" I said.

"What can I say? The girl I love doesn't love me back" He said, shrugging his shoulders with sadness in his eyes and a sad smile. I broke the eye contact between us, already regretting my advice.

I felt guilty, well the girl he is talking about is me because, yes he loves me, he told me his feelings back when we were 16, but I had to say no to him.

Flashback ~~~

"Uhh.. Ellie!!" Someone called me from behind, I looked to see that it was Lucas who was calling me.