Chapter 14

Ellie's POV ~~~

The next morning I woke up and got ready to go to school, as I came downstairs I see my mother standing in the kitchen with her arms crossed and a glare on her face, which was directed towards me.

What did I do now?

"Can you explain to me, why is there so many people standing outside our house and why is your face on the front pages of every newspaper?" she asked, angrily.

Oh, I think I know, now.

I walked to the window in the living room to see what mom was talking about. I removed the curtain a little from the window, there was a huge crowd standing outside, some of them looked like, they were reporters with cameras in their hands.

I walked back to my mother, who was standing in the kitchen, this whole time, glaring at me. I knew she wouldn't like it if she saw this.

"Look, you know how Harry is a big superstar and has become famous now?" I said trying to explain to her what is happening.

My mother nodded her head at me, telling me to continue.

"Well, you see, he is very famous, almost like Michael Jackson famous?" that came out more like a question, as I don't know if that's true. What? I don't keep up with my boyfriend's fame! "The band that he is in, they are very famous. Me and Harry were together yesterday when we were coming back from school, the paparazzi saw us, together and now people think I am his new girlfriend" I finished. Which I am, I wanted to add.

A few days after I agreed to be with Harry, I randomly asked him 'what we are' at which he snorted and replied 'what kind of question is that? of course you are my girlfriend.' Then he wrapped his arms around me and whispered 'I am never letting you go ever again.' It sounded more like a promise.

I know, what a romantic proposal.

But you know what, I was okay with it. I don't need him to do romantic proposals for me as long he is here with me.

"Seeing how calm you are, I am assuming you already knew" My mom said

"Yes, I read an article about us, last night in the internet."

She nodded, "You are not going to school for a few days, at least, not until this situation gets better."

I agreed with her. Going out, right now, would be a nightmare. And, it's not like I am willing to go to school. Who likes going to school?

"Okay, I already called your school, explaining to them why you will not be coming for a few days"

After the whole school situation was sorted out I went back to my room.

My phone started ringing without looking at the caller ID I picked it up.

"What the fuck is this, El?" Came out an angry voice of Lucas, from the other side of the phone.

If I said, I was surprised to hear his voice, it wouldn't be a lie. I don't even remember when was the last time I talked with him.

Ever since Harry came back , I feel like I've lost my only guy best friend, which makes me feel guilty. I've been so focused on Harry, that I forgot about him.

"Hey, Lucas!" I cheerily said.

"What is this, El? Have you seen the newspapers, what shit they are talking about? That you're Harry Styles new girlfriend?" He asked me "as if you will ever be again" he chuckled with the last line.

Oh my god. He doesn't know? Why did Anna and Belle not tell him?

"Y-You don't know?" I stammered, feeling guilty that he was left out of this information.