Epilogue

Harry's POV

Ten years later...

"Where the fuck is everyone? They are still not here yet!" I grumbled loudly, in frustration.

"Harry! Language!" Ellie's voice made me snap towards her to see her descending down the stairs of our house as she pointed at Harper and Ellis.

Harper Elizabeth Styles is four years old and Ellis Timothy Styles is two years old. They both are the sunshine of mine and Ellie's life.

Harper is the exact replica of me whereas Ellis looked more like Ellie, he is a mamma's boy as well. Harper has my brown hair, my nose but Ellie's grey eyes. Ellis has his mother's blonde hair but my green eyes.

"Sorry, love" I said, as I bent down to kiss her lips. She still makes me feel just how she used to ten years back. 

Ten years, wow, so much time flew by since we graduated high school. 

After we went on our ways, her to college and me to my singing career, I won't lie, it was fucking hard but it was worth it. We used to fight just like every couple but we both would make up as well as we both can't live without each other. Then, my possessiveness over her would make her angry sometimes but I couldn't help it, still can't.

Now, looking back, I think, all those things only made us stronger. All those fights, long distance relationship, it only ended up making our relationship stronger. 

As soon as she graduated from college, I proposed. She obviously said, yes and a year later, we had Harper and two years later, Ellis. 

"Harry!" Her voice makes me come out of my dreamland.

"What, darling?" I asked, sheepishly.

"I called for you so many times" She says shaking her head "Anyways, why are everyone is not here yet?"

Just as I was about to answer her, the doorbell rang. 

"It must be them" I said and went to open the door. 

There stood happy Anna and Blake with their 6 year old son, Adam, and Belle and Matt with their 4 year old twin girls. Also, Lucas with his wife Adelaide, they married just last year. 

"Come on in!" I invited them, opening the door wider.

They ushered in greeting Ellie and our kids. All of the kids ran outside to play in the backyard, leaving us adults to talk.

"Can you believe we made it through all these years?" Anna said with an overwhelmed voice, looking over at the kids with hazy eyes.

Blake stood beside her with his arms around her waist while Lucas and Matt stood beside their wives. 

I kissed my Ellie on her cheek, breathing in her fresh scent, that never gets old and sighed happily "We did."

All of them started to leave to the kitchen and just when Ellie started to follow them in too, I stopped her by grabbing her wrist and turns her over to me, leaning down to crash her lips with mine.

"I love you, E" I murmured against her lips

"And, I love you too, H" She whispered back.

I am so glad, I couldn't stay away from her, all these years back or else I wouldn't have this amazing family. 

Sometimes you gotta take chances and see if that someone is worth it and in my case, she was, she is and will always be worth it all. 

********************

 This crazy journey is finally over!!!

I wouldn't lie, I got bored of this book real quick that's why the ending might look a bit rushed but I think, I will change some parts of it whenever I edit it but let me tell you, it will be a long wait because I already have an another book coming so I am gonna focus on that one right now.

I can't believe so many people actually read this book lmao but please vote too, don't be a silent reader, it will be a huge help :p

THANK YOU Y'ALL AGAIN. I LOVE YOU SO FRAKING MUCH!!

PLEASE PLAESE head over to my profile and checkout my second book which is a Niall Horan fanfic and that one is going to be a thousand times better than this one, I PROMISE <3

Check out @Ptrcym she made the cover of this book. Thank you, hun. <3

**********************