Chapter 26

Ellie's POV~~

Everybody drove back to their houses whereas I decided to go with Harry to his house.

We finally are together and I really hope we don't break up because it always feel like hell.

I also can't believe what happened at the after party. Something just isn't adding up.

What happened to Susan, was it suicide or a murder?

She didn't looked like someone who would commit suicide and she looked rather happy too but then again we don't know what a person is going through in their life.

But still she wouldn't do that with a whole lot of teenagers dancing in her home.

She did had a lot of enemies, I mean she was a bully nobody really liked her, only feared her but I don't think anyone from the school would go to this measure that they would just murder someone.

I don't know. Thinking about all these things made my head ache.

That's why, I came to Harry's house as I knew I would need his comfort.

We get out of the car and walked up to his house.

Wow! He lives in a fucking villa!

He definitely didn't used to live here. I know where his family lives, they still live in their old home, where Harry used to live before he became famous.

He must live alone here then.

He open the door with a password and his thumb print. The door opens and my mouth instantly opens at how beautiful this home looked.

The house was luxurious and the furniture looked new and polished. It was quite modern, the furniture and house both.

The house was big but still gave a warm and homey feeling.

We go in the living room through the foyer. He hangs his car key in the key holder and walks up to the fridge and asks "You want something to drink or anything?"

"No. Thanks" I says still in shock with the previous event.

"Hey! Hey, El" He walks up to me and kneel down to my eye level while I was sitting on the couch.

I stare at him as he says "It's okay. Come here" As he takes me in his arms and hug me.

"I know. It's just, it's quite shocking, you know. However she was, she was still so young. She had a future" I say as my face rests on his chest.

He pecks me on my head and say "I know."

I lift my head up wards and say "After this whole thing, I've understood how small life is. You don't know what will happen when" I look in his eyes taking his face between my palms I murmured "Don't you ever leave me, Harry."

He tucks the hair falling in front of my face behind my ear and murmurs back "I won't ever."

My lips rushed to his as he immediately kissed me back.

This kiss wasn't your dreamy kind kiss, nope, it was the needy one as if telling each other how much we needed one another.

I needed him.

His cold hands come in contact with the back of my neck making me shiver as mine went to his curly hair, gripping them whenever he would nibble or suck on my lips.

He thrusted in his tongue in my mouth, licking and sucking every corner of my mouth as if it was his last meal.

His hot mouth then comes down to my neck as I arched it more to give him more space. He left open mouthed kisses on my neck and biting my skin, marking me as his.

His hands went behind my dress to undo the zipper when my stomach growled loudly.

I haven't eaten since the morning so it was bound to happen but that didn't made the situation less embarrassing.

He leaned back a little making me groan in frustration as he let out a chuckle, looking at my red face.

"Come on, let's feed you something" He said as he tapped me on my stomach and stood up giving me his hand.

I nodded and also stood up taking his hand.

"You go freshen up, I will heat up something for you."

I nodded my head in agreement and fled out of that embarrassing situation as fast as I could.

In the midst of all this, I forgot to ask which one is his bedroom. I face palmed myself but decided to look for it myself.

After walking for a while and looking in every door, I came in front of a room that looked much bigger than the other ones.

This must be his room.

I walked inside to see a whole grey and black theme was going on in his room.

The walls were dark grey colored and the sheets too whereas the headboard of the bed and some pillows were of black color.

All of the furniture was also black colored.

His pictures were hanging on the walls, some were his while some were with family.

But I gasped loudly when I saw a picture hanging on the left wall just beside, what I assume was, his bathroom door.

It was a portrait, aligned just in front of the king sized bed, of me.

It was a portrait of me.

I don't have any clue when was it even taken.

In the portrait, I was turned around while sitting on a chair. My blonde hair looked messy and my blue eyes stared at someone but looked bright with... Happiness, perhaps?

I was wearing a golden bright top that I don't even remember if I have in my closet.

My face looked straight, not giving anything away.

I looked beautiful, if I must say. I have never felt like I was beautiful, but that picture almost made me believe otherwise.

My fingers lingered on the portrait of mine.

"I see you've found my room" A voice said behind me and I knew who it belonged to.

I turned around, as two green eyes looked at me, gauging my reaction.

"Why do you have this?" I asked in a quivering voice motioning to the portrait.

He smiled, a full blown one and came in front of me in two powerful strides.

He kissed my forehead and whispered out as if telling me a secret "I want to see you everyday, even if you're not there. I want your face to be the first thing I see every morning and the last thing in the night."

********************

Thank you for reading!!

I know, I know, it's been so long since I last updated but in my defense, I wasn't really feeling like continuing this book as I don't feel like anybody is reading it. I don't get any feedback too.

I am seriously confused if I should continue writing this book or delete it.

Check out @Ptrcym she made the cover of this book. Thank you, hun. <3

**********************