Chapter 11

Ellie's POV~~

The rest of the week was uneventful. The whole week Harry just flirted with me and was so playful. Like old times.

He would also come and sit with us, on our table, in the canteen. With Matt and Blake, of course.

Whenever he would come to sit with us, Lucas and he would be in a glaring match or sometimes they would just ignore each others presence.

As much as my love life is in a mess. Wait.. love life? Do I even have any?
Anyways, as I was saying, if to speak about my friends I didn't know what was happening with them.

I mean, Belle and Matt can not stand each other. If they even come near to each other, one would say something to aggravate another and a whole fight would start.

But I still think there is something going on with the two of them. And I totally ship them!!

I had also noticed Anna glancing at Blake whenever he is around. But, Blake? He is oblivious about the situation, like always.

They both haven't yet confessed to me what was actually happening with them. So that's why we were here.

I asked them to go shopping with me. So, I could ask them. What was happening with them, really. They both were acting strange. And they both do that whenever they hide something.

After all the shopping, we were now sitting in the mall's cafeteria to eat something.

Anna was babbling something about, who was hooking up with who.

"What's the point of even knowing if Samantha is hooking up with Neel. I mean we don't even know them" I whined at Anna.

I really don't believe gossips. And I hate doing gossips. I like minding my own business.

"Talk for yourself, I know them both and I know everybody that I talk about. You live in a shell, El" Anna bit back and rolled her eyes at me.

"I agree. You should go out more" Belle supported her and let out a chuckle.

"Excuse me, for not getting shit faced on the Friday nights and rather having Teen Wolf marathon" I said, pretending to be highly offended.

They both just rolled their eyes at me being dramatic.

"Okay! So guys! I wanted to ask what's going on with you guys. I mean I have seen you both sneaking glances at Matt and Blake. So don't even try to deny" I said, a little authoritatively.

Their eyes widened in surprise, as if being  caught red handed. They both huffed and looked at each other.

"You start Anna" I said, with a smirk on my face, because I knew this was gonna get interesting.

" Yeah, yeah, I like Blake, what's the big deal? Even though, I know he doesn't like me" Anna said, the last line with sadness.

"Why do you think that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"He doesn't care, El, about anything and he acts like I am not even there" Anna said with a frown set on her face.

"You can't decide that without even asking him. He doesn't like to express himself, Anna, but we will see if he likes you or not" I said, the last line with a little smirk.

"Now you go on, Belle" I said to Belle, who was quiet this whole time.

"Yeah. I like Matt too. Even though he mostly annoys the fuck out of me. But I do. Like him. But I think, he doesn't like me, he only hates me, as he only fights with me" Belle let out, with a frown on her face too.