Chapter 18

Ellie's POV ~~

His eyes widened as soon as my words registered in his mind. At first, his eyes were blankly looking at me, but soon his green eyes turned darker, anger present in them.

"What?" He hissed.

He jerked away from me, his jaw clenching tightly.

"Who?" He darkly asked.

I knew he was asking who I lost it to.

I shake my head not agreeing to give him a name. If he knows it was him, all hell will break loose.

"Who was it, El?" He shouted.

"Lucas" I whispered out.

"Are you fucking kidding me! That asshat!?" He gritted out as he raked his hand through his hand through his hair.

"And then you guys went like nothing happened!? Became best friends?" He continued.

I tried to stand up and go towards him to calm him down but he kept moving away from me, like, he didn't wanted me to touch him.

"Best friends" he huffed "Are you guys even best friends or were you both making fun of me while you fucked behind my back!?" He venomously said.

That's when anger flared inside me too, as I looked at him, incredulously.

"Are you calling me a cheater?" I snapped at him.

"Yes, and a whore. Didn't thought you were the type to cheat but I guess, I didn't knew you too well" He said through his clenched teeth, his fists closed tightly beside him. I could see his vein popping in his neck.

I couldn't believe him. He is calling me a whore? When he, himself know that I am far from it.

"Oh, I am not you Harry. I don't cheat" I said, my eyes narrowed on him "Before I was feeling guilty that I gave it to Lucas when it should've been you but now? Now, I am fucking glad I did" I sneered at him.

His eyes darkened all the more, if it was even possible. If looks could kill I would be a hundred feet under. He looked murderous.

He turned towards the door and left the room as a bang sound sounded in the room making me flinch.

I sat back on the bed, looking up towards the ceiling, thinking about everything that happened.

He called me a cheater and a whore!? How could he! The audacity, I thought with a shake of my head.

I inhaled deeply, trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall.

Don't cry. Don't cry. You are done crying. I kept chanting inside my head.

But as if the tears had their own mind, they fell down my cheeks and soon enough I was full on, sobbing.

Sobs wrecked through my body. I didn't wanted to cry, but I couldn't help it.

What has happened to him? I don't understand. He would leave just because I didn't saved my virginity for him? I couldn't help it. It just... happened that night between me and Lucas.

I wanted to explain it to him what happened that night but he didn't gave me any chance.

I lay on the bed that I was in, with Harry just 20 minutes ago. His smell still lingering in the pillow. My own tears making a wet patch on the pillow as they drop down.

Soon enough darkness consumes me making me dream about him, again.

Flashback~~

"W-what are you doing, Harry?" My voice quivered when I see him making his way towards me with a strange look in his eyes and his eyes were looking at my lips.