Chapter 17

Ellie's POV~~

Thoughts are still swarming my head. It's been a few days since we went to the beach and I still haven't told Harry that I am not a virgin anymore. I mean it's not the best conversation to have with your boyfriend.

I mentally cringe by just imagining how awkward it will be when he will get to know who was the one who took my virginity.

It's our last day today in London, we will be going back tomorrow morning. It has been great here. We went to so many places and I realise I have never been this happy before.

We even sat in the Millenium wheel, the view from up there was breathtaking.

"So, did you liked it here?" Lucas's voice brings me out of my thoughts.

"I loved it!" I eagerly said with a grin and turned towards Harry who was sitting beside me with his left hand on my thigh.

All of us were sitting in a booth, having lunch, in the hotel's restaurant.

"Thank you for taking us here, baby" I said with a cheeky smile and gave him a peck on his lips making him give out a full blown smile, forming dimples on his cheeks.

"Yeah, Thank you Harry" Lucas said with an appreciating smile on his face and nodded his head at Harry, making everyone else do the same.

Lucas and Harry were trying to at least hold a conversation without being at each others throat all the time and I was glad.

Harry rolled his eyes "Don't be so formal guys, we all needed a vacation, especially you" He said and flicked my nose.

I swatted his hand and rubbed my nose, grumbling under my breath. He chuckled at me.

"What's the plan, now? Where are we going today?" Anna eagerly asked.

"We are going nowhere today" Harry said motioning towards all of us from his hand, then motioned between me and him and said, "We are going somewhere today."

All of them bombarding us with questions, Where are you going? Why are you going? Why can't we go? You are leaving us all alone?

Even I had no idea where we were going, I thought we all would be going somewhere together to do more exploring or something.

"Guys! Guys! GUYS!" Harry screeched when no one listened making them silent immediately.

"Go do something yourselves! We're going on a date" Harry made them understand.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh" All of them said simultaneously, including Blake, can you believe it? He has finally opened up to us girls a little and he even started talking to me, I was so happy when he first started talking to me.

"Sometimes, I feel like we are their parents or something" Harry muttered under his breath so only I could hear.

I giggled at his statement. They do act like children sometimes, though.

Then only what he said before came to my mind. We're going on a date!

"Where are we going?" I asked Harry.

The rest of them were in their own world talking about where they will be going today.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" He winked at me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"That's such a cliché thing to say" Bella said, I didn't even knew she was listening to our conversation all this time.

He just shrugged his shoulders at her and I glared at her.

She only looked at me and said "What?" like she just wasn't listening to our conversation.