Chapter 22

Ellie's POV ~~

It's been a few months since the talk me and Harry had where we ended up breaking up.

I've seen him around in school. He looked like a mess, I am sure I did too.

The first month was hell. All I wanted to do was go back to him but Anna and Belle were there for me and always reminded me why I took that step, in the first place.

The first few months, I missed him like hell, all I could think about was him but with time I stopped thinking about him so much.

I still thought about him, of course, but it wasn't like before.

The times I saw him were most difficult. Whenever I used to see him, all I could think about was going back into his arms and saying sorry again and again and just... be there... with him.

Time passed, and before we knew prom night came.

We were in my house right now, me, Anna and Belle, getting ready for tonight.

We are gonna be going with our dates. They will be here soon.

"Is it only me who thinks Lucas has been acting weird?" Anna wonders out loud as she comes out of the bathroom wearing her dark green gown.

"Wow! You look... magnificent, Anna" I let out with a whistle.

She smiled, a genuine smile and thanked me.

Belle also agrees with me and tell her, she looks beautiful.

"Yeah, I think so too" Belle answers Anna's previous question.

"I think, he is in a relationship with Susan now, or something" I tell them.

That's true. I've seen them kissing and holding each other's hand several times. Since last month, he has been acting weird and doesn't talk with us. He mostly stays with Susan.

Anna makes a disgruntled face and says "My brother has gone mad."

I giggle at her face.

Belle places the iron rod down, that she was using to curl my hair a bit and give them the wavy look and then unplugs it. I stand up to look at my hair and makeup.

"You go and change your clothes then I will go" I usher Belle in the bathroom.

I sighed and shake my head "I don't know, why he is doing this. Even though he knows what she has done."

Anna looks at me with a sad look and places her hand on my shoulder in a comforting motion.

Belle comes out in a bright blue silk gown that looked beautiful on her.

"You look so beautiful" I gushed at her.

She laughs at me and thanks me.

I pick up my dress and go inside to wear it. I come out wearing the off white and golden coloured gown.

Both, Anna and Belle looks at me with wide eyes and starts gushing over how pretty and beautiful I looked. I laughed at both of them and started clicking some pictures of us three.

We stood in front of the mirror, it being big enough so that we three could see ourselves with each other on the reflection.

"We three look so good!" Belle exclaimed.

"We do" I agreed.

"Group hug!" Anna chided and we three wrapped our arms around each other. We soon break the hug and wear our sandals and decide it's time to go.

I wear my shiny golden colored ankle strapped stilletos, that goes pretty well with the dress.

We walked downstairs to see Matt, Blake and Harry talking with Mom.