Chapter 12

A/N: Above is the outfit & hairstyle Ellie will be wearing for the date. The girl shown in the pictures is not portrayed as Ellie.
Now on with the Chapter.
Enjoy lovelies!

Harry's POV ~~

After I got the message from El, I was actually quite excited for this date. I got to know what happened with her and Matt and how he scored me a date with her. I thanked him, for once in his life he used his brain rightly.

It wasn't easy to make Blake say yes for the date with Anna. Sadly, he said that he doesn't like her but, I do know him too well to know that he actually does like her. The way he looks at Anna is the way I look at Ellie.

I know his past. It wasn't easy that's why he doesn't open up too much with just anyone. But because I can be very persuasive I made him agree for at least one date.

We all decided to go to the date on Saturday, so that the next day we don't have to think about school.

Because it was a triple date, kind of, me and the other two idiots decided to go and just have nice dinner in a nice restaurant. I wanted to take Ellie on a beautiful date but because we were not going to be alone and the date was kind of forced upon her, she didn't agreed on her own to go with me, I soon let go of that idea.

I will take her on a beautiful date soon, though.

"Have you seen my watch?" Matt barged inside my room.

"Get out of here you moron" I was myself getting dressed, just pulling my pants up, when he barged in.

"Why weren't you changing inside your closet?" He asked with confused expression.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because this is my room, my house and I didn't expected anyone to barge inside my fucking room" I said sarcastically.

He only shrugged, like it wasn't a big deal and took his watch from the dresser. I don't even know why it was there on the first place.

"Found it" He murmured.

He was wearing white - greyish coloured full sleeved T- Shirt with black jeans, he finished the outfit with light brown boots. His hair has grown since I've come, now they were coming onto his forehead.

Was this the Justin Bieber style?

"Where is Blake?" I asked, we were supposed to pick the girls up from Belle's house.

"He is downstairs" Matt replied.

I nodded my head and we made our way downstairs. I saw Blake sitting on the couch drinking whiskey.

He was wearing a simple black tee with ripped black jeans and black and white sneakers. His hair were jelled back perfectly with a strand loosing on his forehead.

"Tone down it a bit, will you? we're going on a date not to some bar" I snapped at Blake.

He just rolled his eyes slamming the glass on the table not too loudly, joined me and Matt as we made our way to our cars.

Matt and Blake made their way to their cars as I made my way to mine. Of course we were going to take our own cars and not take only one car as if we are a big one happy family.

××××××××××××××××××××××××

I opened my car door for Ellie. I handed my keys over to the valet, as we made our way in the restaurant.

My hand was wrapped around Ellie's waist which, surprisingly, she hasn't brushed off. She was looking everywhere else but at me. So I took my sweet time observing her.