Chapter 7

Ellie's POV ~~

After a long and tiresome week it was finally Friday and most importantly the day of the party.

I was very excited to be honest. I won't say I am a party animal. But, I do love to go out and have some fun sometimes.

I hate the liquor and the drugs that they do in these type of parties. I don't drink, of course. I mostly go for dancing in the DJ with my pals. I love the rush you feel when you are dancing to an high upbeat song moving your body like there is no tomorrow.

We girls went shopping yesterday for today's party. And the dresses we bought are just gorgeous. I am excited to wear them too.

"So, we will come to your house and then we will go to the party, together"
Bella said to me.

We were on our way to the parking lot to get our cars.

"Yeah, sure , I don't mind" I replied.

"Lucas will pick us up at 8. He just texted me" Anna piped in.

"Alright, goodbye, meet you guys at Ellie's home" Bella said.

They both walked away to their cars and I started walking over to my car. As soon as I saw my grey Chevrolet I unlocked it, took my seat in the driver's seat and rumbled out of the parking lot towards my house.

Hope this party doesn't suck.

×××××××××××××××××××

"Go faster Matt" I shouted, frustratingly at him.

He suddenly stopped and turned towards me. With a yet another cheeky smile and amusement swirling in his eyes, he said, "That's what she said".

"For god's sake, Matt, shut up" I heaved a long sigh and smacked my hand at the back of his head.

" Geez, woman" He muttered and placed his hand on where I smacked him.

Okay, okay, let me rewind it for you.

I was very, very excited for the party and we were waiting for Lucas to come pick us from my house.

Flashback ~~~~

We were touching up our make up when the bell rang. We ran towards the door to open it, and find Lucas there standing. He was wearing a blue plain shirt with dark blue jeans and brown & white coloured sneakers. His hair were gelled upwards in a quiff. Overall, he looked hot.

"Hey" Lucas said, a little breathless.

"Hey" I said with an amused face.

And then suddenly a face popped up from his shoulder and said " Let's go! Chop! Chop!" It was Matt. Yes.

I laughed in my head because he looked hilarious doing that. Then a hand pushed Lucas's face sidewards and Lucas stumbled sideways but held himself up before he landed on his ass. And it was ladies & gentleman. Blake. I laughed inside my head. Again.

" Harry is waiting for you in the party. He sent us because he doesn't trust that idiot." Blake said, motioning towards Lucas when he said idiot.

" Hey! The one who is actually an idiot is Harry" Lucas whined like a child.

Very mature, Lucas, very mature. I said in my head.

"Thank you very much Blake & Matt, but there is no need to do that. Lucas is very much capable of taking us there" I firmly said and I was ignored. Yes. Ignored.

"Okay, let's go guys" Blake said and my very obedient friends followed Blake and Matt like lost puppies except Lucas. Of course.

I looked at Lucas, confused. But he just shrugged but I could see the laughter bubbling out of his mouth.

" Don't you dare" I gritted and glared at him.

And he straightened up and followed those four idiots.

Just what I needed. Great. Just great. Note the sarcasm.

Flashback ended~~~~~~

And now, that idiot Matt was driving the car like a slow poke. And it was getting really frustrating.

He seriously gets on my nerve!

I was in Matt's car with Blake sitting on the passenger side, staring and clicking at his phone ignoring the both of us.

While the other three were coming in Lucas's car.

After a few minutes silence, Matt muttered a we're here. I heaved a sigh in my head and got out of the car.

Lucas parked his car just beside Matt's car and the three of them got out his car and came and stood beside me.

We started walking towards the house. I could already see from here that the party was on full swing. Some of the people were making out in the garden, some snorting drugs, some of them were vomiting. Ew.

I could feel the music pounding in my ears by just standing by the gate of the house and feel the ground thumping with the bass of the music.

" Are you guys ready?" Matt asked in a
very serious and in an authoritative voice. But I could see the amusement in his eyes.

"Matt, we are not going in a fucking war!" Lucas snapped back.

*************************

A very boring chapter indeed.

Btw, I love Johnny Orlando!!!
I mean the kid is soooo cute and his this song is one of my favourite.
Share you thoughts? What about you guys?

Check out @Ptrcym she made the cover of this book. Thank you, hun. <3

Love you guys.
Kisses.

**********************

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. I need all of you guys support.

**********************