51 ~ later

It took you awhile to get your strength back but as soon as you managed to walk and stand you wanted to see Draco.

You approached him. He was sitting in the furthest corner. His pegs pulled up, his arms arounds his legs and his head on his knees.

'Draco-'

'Just leave me alone.'

He sounded sad. You couldn't even clearly see him. You sat down infront of him. Draco sighed.

'Can you just break up with me already? Why drag this out?'

'Why would I break up with you? I love you, Draco.'

'I've let you all down. I'm going to be a death eater. I promised I would never and I did. All I do is bring you pain and suffering. That's why. I hate myself.'

You gently approached him and wrapped your arms around him. Draco didnt move a single muscle but you still hugged him.

'You saved me by saying that. We will figure it out. We will make sure you won't become a death eater.'

'Thats too late.' He said. 'I'm going to be one. I said it.'

'Not if we get out of here before you have the ceremony.'

Draco looked at you.

'Have you seen this place? We are never getting out of here alive.'

You sighed and grabbed his chin. You pressed your lips against his. Draco hesitated for a bit but kissed you back.

'We will figure it out. I promise.'

'What's all the commotion up there?' Your mother asked.

You heard a lot of talking upstairs. You and Draco got up and tried to listen carefully but you could hardly understand.

Suddenly Harry and Ron stumbled down the stairs. They got pushed inside the cellar. You know it was Harry but his face looked.. weird

'Guys!' You exclaimed while running towards them.

You swung your arms around the two boys and held them tightly.

'Y/N, what are you two doing here?'

Before you could say anything you got interrupted by Hermiones loud cry. Ron hurried towards the door and tried to open it.

The pain and horror in her voice. You recognised it. Her understood her pain. You experienced the same.. she was being tortured..

It stayed quiet for a bit. Draco took you into his arms. Harry looked at him. The suspicion he once had towards him seemed to be back. Draco noticed it too.

'Dont you look at me like that.' He hissed.

'Like what?' Harry asked.

'You know exactly what I mean!' Draco hissed while stepping towards him.

You mother grabbed him and pulled him back.

'Guys, later. We gotta get out of here.'

That sentence was followed by Hermione's horrifying screaming. Harry and Ron were trying to figure out a way to help her. When Dobby appeared.

You took that moment to grab Draco.

'What was that about?' You asked.

'Dont give me that. I know you saw it too. He knows this is all my fault.' Draco sighed.

'This isn't your fault.'

You suddenly noticed that Dobby was gone. Dobby suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs. He knocked out Wormtail and grabbed the keys to free you.

You all walked up the stairs and laid down on them to hide yourself. Ron and Harry were mumbling and the screaming seemed to stop.

'What to do with this one?' Bellatrix wondered.

'Like hell!' Ron yelled.

Ron grabbed his wand and started running. You all followed them.

'Expelliarmus!' Ron yelled and he shot the spell at Bellatrix

She blocked it. Lucius grabbed his wand.

'Stupify!' Harry yelled and Lucius flew back.

Meanwhile you were fighting Pansy and Narcissa. You had no idea that Pansy was still a part of this.

'Stop!' Bellatrix yelled.

Everyone looked at her. She was holding Hermione, her knife against her throat.

'Drop your wands!'

There was a small silence and heavy breathing. You didn't want to. It was way too dangerous.

'Drop them!' She yelled.

Everyone dropped their wands.

'Pick them up Pansy, now!' Bellatrix spoke.

Pansy stepped forwards and grabbed your wands.

'Well well well... look what we have here.' Bellatrix spoke while walked forwards with Hermione. 'It's Harry Potter.'

The effect of the stinging jinx slowly disappeared.

'He's all bright, shiny and new again. Just in time for the Dark Lord.'

Harry looked at Pansy while Lucius stepped forwards and pulled his sleeve up. He placed his hand above his mark. Suddenly Bellatrix looked up and a high pitched sound was heard. You looked at the chandelier and saw Dobby. He was unscrewing it.

Bellatrix let Hermione jumped aside when the chandelier started falling. Ron caught Hermione and everyone jumped away from the shattering pieces of the chandeliers.

Harry ran towards you but Pansy jumped in and grabbed him. Harry grabbed his wand and Pansy tried to push him away. He got rid of Pansys hand. She dropped the wands and fell to the floor. She crouched towards the wands but Harry stepped on top of her hand. He grabbed the wands. Lucius grabbed his wand again and you managed to get yours from Harry.

'Stupify!' Draco yelled and Lucius flew backwards again.

Harry ran towards the rest while you were still far away from them.

'Stupid elf!' Bellatrix yelled. 'You could have killed me!'

Dobby never meant to kill... Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure.'

Narcissa grabbed her wand. Dobby snipped his fingers and her wand flew away. This was good. They had to escape.

'How dare you take a witch her wand! How dare you defy your masters!' Bellatrix yelled.

'Dobby has no master! Dobby is a free elf and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends!'

He actually managed to take you all away but before they could Bellatrix threw her knife at them.