2 ~ Yes. You.

A little bonus chapter for you all today! I had to post it I'm just way to e enthusiastic haha.

Enjoy!

-

You looked around in awe as you slowly approached the entrance to Hogwarts. The castle was huge and looked beautiful. Even better than you had expected.

'Dont forget to walk.' Hermione smiled.

You looked at her and quickly continued walking. All the stories of the older girls from your year.. it was unlike what they could ever describe.

You followed the crowd inside. Hermione stopped you and pointed at an older woman dressed in green who was standing there, collecting what you guessed were first year students.

'You have to get sorted. Maybe you can join them.' She smiled. 'We'll save you a seat with us.'

'Oh thank you.'

You walked out of the group of students and headed towards the other group. The lady looked up as you slowly approached the group.

'And.. you are?' She asked.

'I'm Y/N Y/L.' You said.

'Ah you must be our new student. Alright. I'm Minerva McGonagall, I send you your acceptance letter. Just wait here with all the other new students.'

You felt a little out of place between all the 11 year olds, but it didnt take long before you got escorted into the great hall.

Draco watched you as you passed. So he was right. You were new. Maybe you didnt know who he was.. although the golden trio would probably tell you soon enough. He didnt trust anyone to begin with.

The great hall was beautiful. The ceiling was enchanted and there were floating candles to light up the entire place. 4 large tables were lined up and filled with students. Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin and Hufflepuff.

You glanced over and saw your newly made friends at the gryffindor table.. and so was that other guy. You had eye contact with him for a moment but he looked away immediately.

You stopped with the rest of the students and stared at the stool that was placed infront of all the teacher.

'If I can have everyone's attention please.'

You saw a tall old man with white-gray hair and a long beard step forwards. That must be the headmaster, Dumbledore.

'Before we start on our wonderful feast, I would like to have your attention for the sorting ceremony.'

Hou walled patiently as a few students were called up before you. What would you be? You kind of hoped Gryffindor or Ravenclaw because you at least knew someone there. Although making new friends in Slytherin or Hufflepuff would also be exciting.

'Y/L, Y/N.'

You made your way to the front. How embarrassing would it be if you'd fall right now? You shouldn't even be thinking about that. You slowly sat down and got the sorting had placed above you.

'Alright, I see.. hmmm.. I know exactly what to do with a Y/L.. Gryffindor!'

You smiled and immediately walked towards the table. You sat down with the others and waited for the rest of the students to be sorted. After the ceremony the tables filled themselves with food.

'Welcome to Gryffindor.' Ron smiled.

'Thank you.' You said while filling your plate with food.

You started eating but stopped for a second. You felt.. stared at. Of course that wasnt weird, you were new but.. it felt.. weird. You looked up to the side. Your eyes immediately linked with the blonde boy again. You smiled at him.

Draco didnt know why he was so interested in you. Maybe because you were the only one who didnt judge him yet. It had been ages since anyone actually smiled at him.. but he didnt return it. He just looked away again.

-

You never thought you could eat that much. It was delicious. You were about done when Dumbledore made his way to the front again.

'Good evening children.' He spoke.

The entire great hall started to got silent. The entire day you noticed the looks Harry got. In the few weeks that you were hear you had seen the news papers. Calling him a liar.

'Now, we have two changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back professor Grubbly-Plank who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures while professor Hagrid is on temporary leave.'

You didnt know any of these names but Harry, Ron and Hermione seemed to be surprised that this Hagrid guy wasnt there.

'We also wish to welcome our new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher professor Dolores Umbridge.'

You saw a woman with short brown hair and brown eyes. She wore a pink outfit. It was hideous. She let out a small giggle.

'And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck. Now, as usual, our caretaker mister Filch, has asked me to remind you-'

He was cut off by Umbridge. She coughed. Dumbledore sighed a little before looking at her. She grabbed her bag and walked towards the front. That was rather rude in your eyes.

'Thank you Headmaster, for those kind words of welcome. And how lovely to see all your bright happy faves smiling up at me. I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends.'

You didn't really think that was going to happen. You didn't know her but something about her didn't seem right.

'That's likely.' Your heard Rons brothers, fred and george say in unison.

'The ministry of magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. Although each Headmaster has brought some new to this historic school progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged.'

She was just nagging in your opinion.

'Let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected and prune practices that ought to be prohibited.'

She let out another weird chuckle or giggle. It was annoying. Not even a little bit. No a lot. Dumbledore clapped and slowly everyone joined in.

'Thank you, professor Umbridge. That really was most illuminating.'

You didnt really pay attention to what else he said. You had no clue who he was even talking about. You knew no one here. It also ended quickly. You all had to leave. You got up.

'Miss Y/L.'

You turned around and saw that Dumbledore was talking to you.

'Yes, sir.' You smiled.

'I'd like to meet you in my office tomorrow. Your friends will tell you how to get there.' He said. 'And you too, mister Malfoy.'

You turned around and saw the blonde guy still sitting at the table. He made no effort in getting up yet.

'Me?' He asked.

'Yes. You.'