22 ~ one strike

'Stop!' You laughed while pushing Draco's arm away.

You pulled the sheets of your bed up a little higher. Draco had been staying with you for a few days now. It was christmas today.

'Nooo.' Draco laughed while wrapped his arm back around you.

'But I wanna do that.'

Draco laughed and turned on his back. You wrapped an arm around him and laid your head on his bare chest. Draco stroke your hair.

'Y/N! Draco! Breakfast!' You heard.

You sighed and slowly pushed yourself up. Draco grinned and looked at you.

'Christmas gifts.' He smiled. 'Why dont you guys do that on christmas eve?'

'I dont know. We just like to have a nice dinner and be together on christmas eve. Then its not about the gifts. Today is though.'

You and draco got up and got dressed before heading downstairs. You walked into the living which was nicely decorated for the occasion. Draco smiled right away.

'Goodmorning you two.' Your mother smiled.

Draco looked at the tree. Your mum and dad put all the presents there last night. His tree at home was never filled. It was weird to see.

He suddenly noticed 1.. no 2.. 3... 4... presents with his name on it. He was shocked for a moment as he walked closer to it.

'Those are yours.' Your dad smiled.

'Mine? Why?' He asked.

Your parents looked at him. They felt bad for him. Since you wrote them they bought presents for Draco to have. To welcome him and show him what christmas is like.

'Because you are part of this house hold now. You deserve gifts too.' Your mother said.

You all gathered around the tree.

-

'You did what?' you asked.

'Molly is an old friend of mine. I know theyre busy but they made time to come visit. All your friends!' Your mum smiled.

(I know theyre with the order and stuff but I really wanted this to happen in my book so I'll make it happen :D)

You stared at the door. The bell just rang and you wer every suprised. Draco was sitting in the living room with your dad.

'Mum they hate Draco. They bully him!'

'Dont be silly.' Your mother sighed.

She walked passed you towards the door. She opened the door and the golden trio walked in with Molly. You walked into the living room, but before you could warn Draco they already headed into the living room.

'What is he doing here?' Hermione asked with a nasty undertone.

Draco looked up at them. He snorted.

'I live here, so what are you doing here?' He asked.

They looked at him in confusion. You sat down besides him at the table while your mother got Molly to sit down too. She saw the tension right away. You were right. You knew this was going to happen.

'You what? This is Y/Ns house. You live in a bloody manor.' Ron hissed.

'Ronald. Mind your tone.' Molly sighed.

You laid your hand on Draco's shoulder while looking at them. You were sick and tired of this.

'My parents offered Draco to stay with us after his parents tried to force him to become a death eater. Draco turned his back on his family and on Voldemort so he can be on our side. The good side.' You hissed.