45 ~ R.A.B

Hi guys.

Corona currently got me separated from my long distance bf and when I write I always use my own experience. Because he isnt here for so long that makes it really hard for me to write right now but I hope you guys understand and can be patient with me. I'm really trying!

Enjoy!

-

'How did they know we were there?' Harry asked while you left the coffee shop.

'Maybe you still have the trace on you.' Hermione said.

'It can't be. The trace gets broken at the age of 17.' Draco said.

'That's a wizarding rule.' Ron added.

No one said anything. You slowly grabbed Draco's hand. He smiled at you and squeezed it tightly. Hermione suddenly stopped.

'What?' Ron asked.

'We didn't even celebrate your birthday, Harry.' Hermione said.

That's was true. You helped Hermione and Ginny prepare a cake for after the wedding.

'Me, Y/N and Ginny.. we prepared a cake.' She said. 'We were going to bring it to you after the wedding.

Harry sighed.

'Hermione, Y/N, honestly.. I appreciate the thought but you really need to think of that while we were almost killed by two death eaters a few minutes ago?'

Harry was right. The cake wasnt that important right now.

'Right..' Hermione said. 'Perspective..'

You continued walking again. The plan wasnt that clear to you but you just kept following Hermione.

You walked awhile. Very long. In the distance you saw Sirius house. The house of the order. Of course you'd be safe there.

You stepped inside with the others. It was extremely dark inside the house. You couldn't see anything. There was no source of light. When Ron closed the door some light went on. Harry walked infront of you, Hermione followed behind you and then Ron.

In front of Harry, a swirl of wind blew some smoke or a dust like thing up, clearly forming something. It then came towards you. You saw Dumbledore.. he reached out to you when he was only an inch away from Harry he faded. You let out a small scream and stepped back. You bumped against Hermione who also let out a small scream.

'What was that all about?' You asked.

'It must have been someone's idea.. in case Snape would come snooping.' Hermione said.

You all stood there for a bit. Then you heard something fall somewhere in the house. Hermione grabbed her wand.

'Homenum revelio.'

Nothing happend. Hermione slowly lowered her wand.

'We're alone.' She said.

You stepped inside and turned to Draco. He looked at you and smiled before kissing you shortly.

'I'm tired. Can we sleep?' You asked.
Draco smiled.

'Of course, trouble.'

Draco grabbed your hand and took you to the strais. You both headed upstairs and headed in one of the guests rooms. Draco closed the door. Right when he did you flew into his arms. He held you tightly against him.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'What if my parents are dead?'

Draco stroke your back and held you tightly.

'We dont know. And I know that's hard but let's try to stay positive.'

You took a deep breath and let him go. Draco guided you to the bed. Draco turned to you. You looked incredibly tired. He kissed the top of your head.

There was a knock on the door. Hermione walked in.

'Hey, it isnt much but I brought an extra shirt. Thought you might want to sleep in it. I dont have anything for you Draco, I'm sorry.'

'That's fine, dont worry about it.'

Hermione handed you your shirt and then left. You decided to put it on right away. Draco grabbed your hand and led you to the bed. You sat down and Draco pushed you down on the bed. He pulled the sheets over you and tugged you in.

He then took off his clothes and laid down besides you. You snuggled up against him. Draco smiled and wrapped an arm around you while you laid your head on his chest.

You closed your eyes and tried to sleep but you knew you probably couldnt. Draco never had a problem with sleeping. He was gone before you knew it.

You didnt mind tho. You opened your eyes and looked at him. He always looked so peaceful when he was asleep.

You smiled and just watched him for a moment. That such a nice person could be brought up by monsters was still unreal to you.

'What are you staring at.'

You looked down and saw Draco looking at you. You blushed and looked away from him.

'I thought you were asleep.'

Draco grinned and pulled you into his arms. You held him tightly.

'Its cute. Dont worry.'

'I'm not.' you mumbled.

You sat up and kissed him. Draco kissed you back right away. After you pulled back you smiled at him.

You wanted say something but got interrupted by the voices outside your door. Harry, Hermionr and Ron were clearly not trying to sleep. You even heard Harry roaming around the upper floor.

'They're active after such a long day.' Draco sighed.

'I dont think we are going to get a lot of sleep the upcoming days.' You sighed.

You kissed Dracos collarbone before he got up. He put his clothes back on and threw you yours.

'Why?' You asked.

'Let's go see what they're up to.'

You sighed and got out of the comfy bed. You put on your clothes and headed out the door with him. Right besides you, Harry closed to the door to Sirius room.

'Oh hey.. hope I didnt wake you.' He said.

'We werent sleep.' You smiled. 'Sirius room, huh.'

'Yeah.. I just wanted to have a look.'

You heard Ron and Hermione talk further along the hallway. You all headed towards them. They were standing near one of the bedrooms. Hermione looked inside.

'Lovely.' She said.

Ron closed the door a bit.

'Regulus Arcturus Black.' Draco read. 'R.A.B..'

'Wasn't that written in the little note? In the locket?' Ron said.

'Yes it was.. we should have a look at it again.' Harry said.

You walked downstairs with them. Harry started looking around searching for the locket. Hermione and Ron sat down in the kitchen. After awhile of silence, Harry walked in with the locket he sat down and opened it..