29 ~ please get me out of here

It was difficult for you to focus after what happened. You managed to escape the room after it started collapsing. You were still trying to wrap your head around what happened after you body hit the floor. Draco helped you up. You still hadnt spoken. Not a word.

'The department of mysteries.. they got that bit right, didnt they?' Ron asked.

You looked around your room. There was a kind of portal. It was white in the centre with stone around it. Ginny approached you and laid her hand on your shoulder. You flinched and she pulled back right away in shock.

'Are you okay?' She asked.

You just nodded. Ginny found you rather absent. Like your head wasnt wrapping itself around the situation.

'Draco, please watch her. Take her to the hospital wing after this. She doesnt seem okay.'

Harry slowly walked over to the portal.

'The voices.. can you tell what they're saying.'

'There arent any voices, Harry.' Hermione said.

You couldnt hear them either. Although you had no idea if that happened because of what you just went through. You felt weak, like your body just wanted to rest.. but you were at a dangerous place.

Draco felt horrible for putting you in danger. He never wanted this. He just wanted to be happy and now you got hurt.

'Let's get out of here.' Hermione said while looking around.

'I hear them too.' Luna said.

'Harry, it's just an empty arch way.' hermione said.

You stared at it. Draco watched your every move carefully. Guarding you.

'Please, Harry.'

Harry suddenly got his wand and pointed it up.

'Get behind me.'

Draco wrapped an arm around you and pulled you with him behind Harry. Your shaking hands reached for your wand while everyone pointed them up.

You saw the death eaters in their black smoke coming over to you. Draco got a hold of you with his spare hand. Before you knew it they were flying all around you. Your body collapsed right away, Draco desperately tried to keep you upright but it didnt take long before you were snatched from him.

'Draco!' You exclaimed.

Before you knew it everyone was captured apart from harry. You felt a wand against your head and a tight grip around your neck. You were starting the panic. Draco was on the opposite side of the large room. He looked at you. His eyes calmed you. He was calm for you.

Lucius approached Harry who was in the middle of the room. He grinned. He was walking slowly, using his cane to move.

'Did you actually believe.. or were you truly naïve enough to think.. that children stood a chance against us?' Lucius asked.

Lucius walked around him and stopped infront of the portal. He reached out his hand.

'I'll make this simple for you, Potter.. give me the prophecy, now.. or watch your friends die.'

Harry looked around. He even looked at you and Draco. He was wondering if this was worth it. He was doubting whether or not he should give it to him.

'Dont give it to him, Harry!' Neville exclaimed.

'Shhh.' Bellatrix said while pushing her wand against his throat.

Harry looked at the prophecy and handed it to Lucius. Lucius smirked and looked at it. The portal behind them lit up. Sirius? Lucius turned around to face him.

'Get away from ny godson.' He spoke before punching Lucius in the face.

Lucius fell and the prophecy broke. White figures flew around the room, chasing away the death eaters that were keeping you captive. It was the order.

You were pulled away by tonks and hidden behind some rocks. There was fighting all around you. The order vs the death eaters. Draco sat down besides you and held you tightly against him.

Just as Harry and Sirius defeated Lucius, Bellatrix used avada kedavra on Sirius. Everyone stared at it in shock. Harry started screaming and crying. You had enough. You couldnt take it anymore. You closed your ears.

'Make it stop. Please! Please get me out of here.' You brought out.

Lipin tried to stop Harry from going after Sirius but when Bellatri disappeared, he ran after her. Tonks ran towards where you were hidden. Draco held you tightly against him while the rest stared at you.

'She isnt well. Take them first.' Luna said.

Tonks grabbed you and Draco and apparated you out of there. It didnt take long before the others arrived. Draco helped you up. Ron hurried over to him and helped him take you to the hospital wing.

They sat you down on one of the beds while madam pomfrey approached. You were almost attached to Draco.

'She got hit with the curciatus curse. She hasnt really been herself since.' Draco said.

'Oh my..' madam pomfrey spoke.

She got you to lay down. Your entire body sank into the bed and felt heavy right away. You never knew it would have this much of an effect on you. Nor did you knew you ever had to find out.

'She needs rest. It can be very hard on the body. Especially the first time. She must be exhausted.'

It didnt take long before you drifted away into a deep sleep. The last thing you felt was Draco grabbing your hand and telling you it was going to be okay.

-

When you woke up it was the next day already. You had no idea what you missed after Sirius died.

'Hey.'

You looked up and saw Draco. You smiled at him. It was good to see him. He seemed upset..

'Are you okay?' You asked.

'I should ask you.' Draco sighed.

You grabbed his hand and gave him a sweet smile.

'I'm fine.'

Draco pulled his hand back. Your smile faded. Something wasn't right. Why did he do that?

'What did I do? What's up?' You asked.

Draco looked up at you. He saw you were worried. He wanted to be honest with you.

'Listen Y/N.. I love you. So much. The last thing I want is to put you into danger. This happened because of me. You got hurt because of me. That's why I dont let people in. That's why I'm not good for you.'

'No. No no no.. no dont do that. Dont say that. Stop.' You said right away. 'I got hurt because your dad cant accept the fact that you're living your own life. Not because of you. I'm so happy you didnt listen to him. I'm so proud of you.'

Draco gave you a tiny smile. You pushed yourself up and pressed your lips against his. Draco told you all about how Harry fought Voldemort. Everything you missed after you fell asleep. It was intense to listen to. A new difficult time was coming up. You could feel it..